We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum search

Darren
Darren Jul 25 '12
How to get a value(of logged in user) from one table and set to another?? More
Michael Leader
Michael Jan 6 '11
topic subject says it all... any way to increase the options in some profile questions to greater than 31? More
falancas
falancas Dec 16 '11
Hello, {text key='base+questions_section_user_photo_label'} how can I do second photo label for registration form? Thank you for oxwall perfect script :) More
Clement Peronneaud
Clement Peronneaud Apr 5 '12
Hi all, I'm trying to create an edit page with fields filled with the database informations by default.My problem is that the setValue does not work except for the submit field.So I have to use the addAttribute method to create the default value.But with this solution, … More
Shakeel Azam
Shakeel Azam Apr 18 '12
How to replace circled text with other text.How can I edit them? More
John Woodsmall
John Woodsmall Jul 10 '12
Like to add: Birth Country(drop down box 221 countries) Birth City (simple input box) Birth Time( hours(drop down box):minuets(drop down dox)   To the join page and to the user edit page and then to the database itself? Point me to the joinform or whatever has to be changed?   More
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 23 '12
Hello, Oxwall. I was just curious about this. I have made a developers documentation like site with ucoz, and I want to make API's article's there so developers can learn how to design things up with WeeShare! I want to make the following API articles: … More
Derek
Derek Nov 22 '12
Hi all, I've been reading some of the other posts on the forum but am still not clear on how to integrate a simple PHP script I had working on my site prior to using Oxwall. It contains some PHP on the top of the page then a little bit in the body too. From reading other posts, … More
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 27 '12
Interface of notifications actions registration had changed:Event renamed from base.notify_actions to notifications.collect_actions With the new console functionality of adding notifications has been modified. Old interface:$event = new OW_Event('base.notify', array(   'plugin' => … More
ca47
ca47 Jan 6 '13
Hello, is it possible to split the join page into 2 steps? At the first (main) page you have the basic stuff (like username, password, email). At the 2nd page you have maybe the real name, gender, birthday, avatar. For example the page http://www.a6.pl (by aron)  Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot! More
Tester
Tester Jan 12 '13
Is there a way to override the 50,000 Symbols Barrier in Blogs? More
Dean L
Dean L Jan 19 '13
Not sure if this is a bug so to speak or custom mod. If you edit a blog then the news feed is updated accordingly. The title changes, and so does the intro text. However, with a video if you edit the video or title the news feed isn't updated. I have looked at the . … More
Mike
Mike Mar 10 '13
PASTE on users profile page settings, HTML box. <script type="text/JavaScript">$(document).ready(function() { var CheminComplet= document.location.href;  CheminRepertoire= CheminComplet.substring( 0 ,CheminComplet.lastIndexOf( "/" ) );  pseudo= CheminComplet. … More
Dan
Dan Jan 22 '14
Im looking to have Height/Weight as range values in search field, just like with age. Also, select all fields button. More
Fernando Valle
Fernando Valle Feb 17 '14
I have a controller wih a form, I added: $form->setMethod(Form::METHOD_POST);        $form->setEnctype(Form::ENCTYPE_MULTYPART_FORMDATA);$form->setAction("results"); How I can retrieve the data in the new action? I cant access to $form.  … More
dev
dev Feb 25 '14
Dear Oxwall, I want to create a new 'Profile Question' as 'Country' under contact section. answer type is: single choice (drop down) where 204 country names will be added. But only 31 values can be added. How can I accomplish this task? I thank you for your precious time. More
lg123
lg123 Jan 27 '13
Hi, I'm new to oxwall - I'm trying to figure out how to add more fields to the photo plugin. For example if I wanted to add a dropdown menu or color of a car type when the user uploads a photo how would I do that?  … More
Mitchell Ransom
Mitchell Ransom Mar 25 '13
Hi there, I'm trying to modify the user registration process. The site I have set up, is a kind of fan-site for a game called Tibia. On the game there are many different servers or worlds. I want to restrict registration to players of one particular server only.  … More
dave Leader
dave May 16 '13
Just thought I would share this with you all.  Wether you are a coder or not, there are many times it is just nearly impossble to fix something unless you can view the data being pocessed.  Which is why the firefox web developer  tools are a god send.  … More
Alex
Alex May 20 '13
I apologize for my English. I'm from Spain and languages ​​not taught at school. Thanks Google!!! :P I'm trying to create custom fields in the translation to translate items created by me, but in the section "Settings" -> "Languages​​" change the selection and select Custom Category, … More
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »