We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum search

Pete
Pete Mar 3 '13
I put newsfeed on my dashboard ,the problem is,admin,mods, can see updated posts,but members only see old posts.i have updated permishions but still this happens More
Agent B
Agent B May 14 '13
I have an idea on how to move widgets from one section to another changing the PLACE_PROFILE to PLACE_DASHBOARD but I don't get how to move the Users widget including the latest and online members to the dashboard. That one is my favorite! More
Sean
Sean Sep 12 '13
Hi guys, I'm looking for a bit of help. I've developed several plugins since using OXWALL, all custom for what my site needs to do and I've picked it up pretty well. However I've not developed a profile widget yet, and this is something I now need to do. … More
Miroslav
Miroslav Jan 22 '14
Hello,  with oxwall just beginning. Therefore, I would like to ask whether it is possible to move this widget to sidebar theme.  Thank you  Using theme: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/31 Widget plugin: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/331 More
Alican
Alican Mar 1 '14
I would like to have 2 or more Users and Photos widgets in my site like Custom HTML widget or Slideshow plugin.  I don't know if this is possible but I tried figure out and found 'clonable' key in  'ow_base_component' table in the database. I changeed the value to '1' from '0', … More
Joseph
Joseph Mar 17 '14
I am wondering how to put the "Add New" widget on the dashboard More
Guna
Guna Oct 28 '14
Currently User Avatar Image is displaying in user profile section. I need to display in Dashboard Page's right section. In Which file I need to edit it? Please help For Profile Photo Widget, How they added this widget to Profile page? More
Guna
Guna Nov 4 '14
… ', 'main_menu_item',  OW_Navigation::VISIBLE_FOR_ALL); $widgetService = BOL_ComponentAdminService::getInstance();$widget = $widgetService->addWidget('ENQUIRY_CMP_UserProfile', false); $widgetPlace = $widgetService->addWidgetToPlace($widget, BOL_ComponentService::PLACE_DASHBOARD); $ … More
Asma Ben Sassi
Asma Ben Sassi Dec 17 '14
hi, in the user dashboard page, i wanna add a widget of user profile with avatar.and also i wanna add another widget contain the page search, how can i do this ? More
Stan
Stan Apr 12 '15
… other way. I have tried to add this: BOL_ComponentAdminService::getInstance()->addWidgetToPlace(BOL_ComponentAdminService::getInstance()->addWidget('SLIDESHOW_CMP_SlideshowWidget', true),BOL_ComponentAdminService::PLACE_GROUPS); With which I thought it would turn up on the Groups page. Well.. More
Marina Bircher
Marina Bircher May 29 '15
There is a Widget Plugin (google map location) which I can show it on the Dashboard. How can I programmatically get this Widget shown on another Page? More
Jordi
Jordi Mar 14 '15
Hi, i know how to move a plugin from one page to a other page bij editing the activate.php file. But does someone now hoe to move the moderator panel from the dashboard to the indexpage? I dont use the dashboard page on my site.  i hope someone wants to answer and help me out... Thanks Jor More
fiamma
fiamma Jun 28 '16
… plugin (e.g. the custom html  widget renamed) and added the following code:----  $widget = BOL_ComponentAdminService::getInstance()->addWidget('MY_CMP_CustomHtmlWidget', false); $placeWidget = BOL_ComponentAdminService::getInstance()->addWidgetToPlace($widget, $data['place']); More
fiamma
fiamma Jun 30 '16
… phase "Adding a widget" (from tutorial  ):...$widgetService = BOL_ComponentAdminService::getInstance();   $widget = $widgetService->addWidget('BASE_CMP_CustomHtml', true); // Register the widget. The first parameter is the name of the widget class. The second parameter stands for whether … More