We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum search

jeo
jeo Jan 29 '12
Is they anyone who can help me to customize my console bar like facebook abit? I want to make the sign out as a gear wile image plus a drop down with other links like change avatar, edit details, privacy, … More
jeo
jeo Feb 5 '12
Can anyone tell me how i can remove the profile icon on the console for members profile and replace it with their avatar like facebook? More
jeo
jeo Feb 25 '12
Please, please can anyone help me with a little modifi with the console so i can add more likes and drop down "mean" use it has a main menu as well so i can make it look like facebook, google & twitter console. Be very happy:) More
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 27 '12
Interface of notifications actions registration had changed:Event renamed from base.notify_actions to notifications.collect_actions With the new console functionality of adding notifications has been modified. Old interface:$event = new OW_Event('base.notify', array(   'plugin' => 'base', … More
jeo
jeo Jan 26 '12
… the newsfeed on profiles so instead of wall post it will show latest activity's & post in the same feed? 3, How can i add an drop down on the console to add other links, for example sign out be a drop down with edit profile, edit details, notifications & etc? 4, Combine arrowchat IM's with … More
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad May 5 '12
picture a: front page Hack CSS ConsoleCSS SlideCSS ButtonJAvaScript DropDown Like my site: http://kwikku.comI share my code and help u.. Price:$5contact me More
jeo
jeo Aug 15 '12
Is they away to set uses avatars to show as full size images? More
Purusothaman Ramanujam
There seems to be a problem with how these 2 works in oxwall 1.5 version. The plugin which worked with 1.4 does not work with 1.5 as how the javascript libraries are moved to the bottom of the page. Any developers can have a look on this? More
JB TECH
JB TECH Feb 28 '13
Hi, I want to add a small adjustment to one of our plugins at FoxTechs. Could someone share with me what code I'll add and in what folder to make a link in this area of the website: More
BC
BC Mar 27 '13
Hi Guys, Can't find this anywhere, but I'm wonder what file needs editing for re-arranging the Console. At the moment it's "Invitations, Friend Requests, Mailbox, Notifications, Settings". Just wondering which file it's reading it from. :) More
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Aug 3 '13
hi which file do i need to edit to make the friend requests console item stay on all the time as at the minute it only appears when there is a friend request  More
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Sep 27 '13
hi anyone know which file i need to edit to make the console look like the one in the link http://www.byterevel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/oxwall-test-site.png More
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Dec 4 '13
hi does anybody know how i can get the console to look like the old style oxwall bar (attachment) instead of the button leading to a popup  More
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 11 '14
i think we can do it via language edit . can any one help me ?nothing is impossible by custom code modification may be there is a way . if we put code which generate the user avatar in pace of language section that may generate a user avatar by replacing console #username . waiting for replay .please reply as soon as possible . Thanks   More
matt
matt Mar 5 '13
Hi, Our mods have inaccurate fingers! Does someone know/ can someone please explain how to remove the 'Delete User' option from the Newsfeed? Thanks! Matt More
Morribi
Morribi Mar 29 '13
The user's profile URL link comes this way :  www.morribi.com/user/henrynoble1 Is there any plugin or setting to apply that will make it appear this way. www.morribi.com/henrynoble1 Without the ''USER'' in between the link... More
Bailey
Bailey Jul 23 '13
My site is an internal media.  Very closed and invite only so I have no use for the "Join Now" widget.  I would just remove it but when you go to the site mobile the sign in link can't be seen but the Join Now can so I would like to change the Join Now to a Sign In.  Any help would be appreciated.   More
Ricky
Ricky Sep 1 '13
Please can some one help me add login form on my Join Page More
Brandon
Brandon Sep 8 '13
Does anyone know of a way to make the Mailbox auto refresh so the user does not have to refresh the page to see their new message? More
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Please kindly help me on how i can remove this Login and Sign Up at the right top conner of my site. I attached the screenshot of it to enable you understand what am talking about. i Circle it with RED More
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »