We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum search

idea
idea Feb 5 '11
first of all thanx for this useful application I'd encountered a bug during installation and during using During using it shows message this is forbidden for you...! Tragedy is that I'm the owner / webmaster of the site and it's forbidden for me…! The required mobile screen shots are attached as zip More
mack
mack Mar 29 '11
Hi, i wanna know why i get this error i know there is something wrong on my site but i am not sure what is this . … More
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Jul 18 '11
When I try to add text or html to a "custom text/html" box, I get this error: Incorrect responce Forbidden You don't have permission to access /base/ajax-component-entity-panel/process-queue/ on this server. Additionally, … More
Iheart
Iheart Aug 16 '11
V.1.2.3 Fresh manual installed.  First of all I think it's best of future release as Alpha or Beta until no more bugs are reported or allow couple weeks for people to report bugs.  Here are two bugs I seeing: 1.  I can't add embed Youtube video in newsfeed comment, blog, … More
Skillfinder
Skillfinder Aug 23 '11
Since i updated video plugin i get this error Forbidden You don't have permission to access /video/add/index/ on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. More
Peter
Peter Sep 20 '11
http://policeonfire.com I am receiving error message when uploading Videos. I followed your directions and contacted my webhost Webhostingpad. No solutions there. This problem persists, and I can’t find a way to fix it myself. This is the message they returned:   … More
Patrick
Patrick Sep 22 '11
Avatar ändern geht nicht..Es kommt nur das Zeichen für ein defektes Bild. Beim Foto hochladen auch...Beim Video kommt ein forbidden fehler 403 Seite.. Forum geht, Blog auch chat ebenfalls.. Weiß einer etwas mehr was das sein könnte...? Danke More
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 14 '11
I have been manually adding them, no biggie. But using the admin panel to add new i get this error: admin+manage_plugin_add_extract_error More
razzberry
razzberry Oct 21 '11
Everything is beginning to go smoothly with the fresh install of 1.2.4 , and my members will very much enjoy the nifty IM Chat you guys supplied. So thank you for that! So I was posting the Rules etc on the Forum of the site last night. Everything was fine. I got two of them out. … More
mack
mack Oct 29 '11
Hi , i have a little problem with my crop avatar tool. i wanna know what can i do to fix it . after i updated my platform to lastest version its not working . maybe i know why any idiea it look disable i cant crop my avatar . … More
Matteo
Matteo Oct 30 '11
When i search a string in the language and i change, there are an error 404. Oxwall 1.2.5 It's possible an error in .htaccess file? More
Enock
Enock Feb 2 '12
Hi. Sorry for my english. I'm translating my Oxwall site into spanish language, but on some pages, i get this error: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /olwsocial/admin/languages on this server." I think it's a problem with .htaccess Can you help me? Thanks. More
Vist
Vist May 20 '12
I try to make some change in the language file, in the base component and allways get this error: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /admin/languages on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. What's the problem? More
Heather
Heather May 28 '12
… of the site.  I would adjust manually, but am having difficulty locating the files....Anyhow, when I try to save the changes I get this error 403 Forbidden Forbidden You don't have permission to access /members/admin/languages on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while More
Can YILMAZ
Can YILMAZ Aug 17 '12
Hello I receive an error message ("Error") when I add a comment with an url of youtube in newsfeed I use version1.4.0Someone an idea ? Can More
DesignOX
DesignOX Sep 12 '12
This happend after I marked all my files and changed the permission from 444 to 111. Forbidden You don't have permission to access /index on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Any help needed as fast as possible! More
Faruk
Faruk Jan 22 '13
The translating through search doesn't work, for example: When i try to search for "Join" to translate it, after editing it when i click Save, opens an page with Forbidden. url: mydomain.com/admin/languages?& … More
Evelyne
Evelyne Dec 25 '12
I'm sorry if this has been addressed before. I searched but didn't find any similar problem. While testing the video feature, after I click on "Add" button, I get this error message:ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /(...)/video/add/index/ on this server.Additionally, … More
Kuido
Kuido Feb 7 '13
Hi, My problem is that user register to my site and all complete and email verification message sent, but in message, links dont work. Actually if i open message and click to link "clicking here" or "verification page" i get message: … More
John
John May 7 '13
Hi, i have set up my site and everything was going well until i did a test of all the features before I started getting visitors. the videos gives me an error, specifically: Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document. … More
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »