We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum search

Karlos
Karlos Sep 25 '10
It upload the languages file fine, but when i try to import it, the browser goes to this page: Error 500 Internal Server Error. any help will be apreciated Kind regards More
R. H.
R. H. Nov 17 '10
Hallo! If I want deelt one of my groups I get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /xxx/xxx/xxx/public_html/ow_plugins/forum/bol/forum_service.php on line 1062 More
Thomas
Thomas Jan 25 '11
I'm updated Oxwall to 1.0.2 and installed latest plugin of newsfeed. When one of the users accepts the request for friendship it does not appear on the profile page as a news feed, or on the homepage also no revelation that users are x and y are now friends. … More
g00d
g00d Jan 27 '11
The groups give an error at the waal.fm when adding: Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/wackwall/public_html/ow_plugins2790/forum/bol/forum_service.php on line 1062 also the existing groups don't have a layout and are out of the template. More
idea
idea Feb 15 '11
dear, I'm getting complaints as I'm webmaster of my oxwall.org software site, regarding restrictions to register a site! They say that they are still under 18. Now my site content is suitable for any age. Now how can I made registration possible for any age group? More
dhiyafaris
dhiyafaris Apr 10 '11
can some1 please help me with this? http://www.klikpop.com More
Alexander
Alexander Apr 28 '11
I'm use Platform version: 1.1.1 (3485) 1.Download Instant Chat ajaxim.3547.zip 2.Go to Admin-Manage Plugins-Add new plugin 3.Select ajaxim.3547.zip from harddisk and push Upload button 4.In red box see "FTP access needed to complete the operation" 4.1 "Enter Attributes" fill host, … More
idea
idea May 11 '11
Dear , appreciate if any one help me to restore my old mysqlbackup to new one. Conditions- in past my site was crashed due to server reason they handed me a mysql tar.gz file. After this tried a lot to restore same old site but didn't succeed. … More
Duffei
Duffei May 15 '11
I was put a code of Usteam and then when i Click "Finish Costumize" the error will appear . a white blank page... please help me .. http://yobabz.co.cc/index More
Julio Marchi
Julio Marchi Jun 24 '11
Topic subject says it all... Before I randomly dig into the code of the photos plugin, does anyone have any clue of "where" should I start looking? Or maybe have a fix for it? It is strange to believe that no one has yet reported such error... More
Michael Leader
Michael Jun 29 '11
I know I go on about how great Oxwall is with me installing them flawlessly and anyone with errors must have either a corrupt file or incompatible host... I did a fresh install of oxwall and I received an error. I wanted a minimal site so I did a standard install picking mailbox and photo. … More
Dantes
Dantes Jul 18 '11
Hi there guys im having a problem installing a few plugins i dont know what i do wrong but i use the same method in every single plugin in my page BUT i fail in some virtual gifts and advertisement is not working it kinda show is installed but dont let me do nothing AND dont display nothing on … More
Thomas
Thomas Aug 24 '11
Hi! Does oxwall needs InnoDB? I have this message when i dislabled innodb: "SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1286 Unknown table engine 'InnoDB'" THX More
Christopher
Christopher Sep 21 '11
Check out the image. The bar above comments is weird, and the photo upload icon (I assume that's what it's supposed to be?) is a small text entry box that you can't type in.   It's weird. More
Stefan
Stefan Sep 22 '11
Hello once again. While trying to install, on the plugin page, after selecting all the plugins, the page loads and turns white. After a few tries and still the same issue, I went into the index.php and added set_timeout(0) This solved it and allowed me to install. Please note that, … More
Carlos
Carlos Sep 25 '11
Hello,  my website is running the version  1.1.1  and been trying to upgrade it  to 1.2.4  but the browser, just display an error page, is there any way to update from an old version Regards More
George
George Oct 1 '11
My site is running incredibly slow.  I spoke to someone at HostGator to see what the problem was and he told me he can't help without knowing what CMS were using.  He also told me... "The server is going slow because of the load. … More
Hati Narcatis
Hati Narcatis Oct 14 '11
Hi, I have a problem. When my oxwall installation sends an email to a user for a friend request, the email contains an invalid link: --- Dear USER1, Here's the latest activity on Furry-Connect related to you: 21 hours ago USER2 wants to be friends with you: https://www. … More
Aswin G K
Aswin G K Oct 23 '11
Users cannot, sign up to my site. I changed my host a few days ago and configure oxwall on new host correctly by using the cpanel back up and edited the configure.php. Now new users are not able to sign up. When trying to join to the site page always showing error. … More
chad
chad Nov 3 '11
The invite new members feature is not working for me. I think it has something to do with the cron jobs. I think i installed the job correctly, but here is a screenshot. Any help is welcomed. More
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... » »»