We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Comma separation for RTL languages ( Arabic Urdu Persian) | Forum

Saif
Saif Apr 11 '13
Tags separation by comma doesn`t work for RTL languages ,It works only when you change to LTR ..... which file to I edit to make the RTL comma functional ?
Saif
Saif Apr 13 '13
Knock knock !!

Anybody there ?

Saif
Saif Apr 23 '13
Replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?
Daisy Team
Daisy May 2 '13
Saif, here are keywords with the Arabic commas:

البرمجيات الحرة والبرمجيات مفتوحة المصدر، ومجتمع البرمجيات، البرمجيات مفتوحة المصدر المجتمع

These keywords show and work correctly.
I am a bit puzzled about what exactly your concerns are, and how I can assist you here. Could you please provide me with more details?
Mohammad
Mohammad May 2 '13
Daisy in blog when users want to separate tags with comma it doesn't work 
Saif
Saif May 2 '13
Daisy while separating Tags for blog post We need to switch language from RTL to LTR only LTR comma ( , ) separates the tags in blog post .I need to fix this as my site is in RTL language. 

See Image below 

Daisy Team
Daisy May 3 '13
Saif, seems I got you now. I am using the standard Windows keyboard layout and I should use two keys: Shift and و   to add the arabic comma, by this way the tags work with no problems.

Anyway, I've forwarded your report to our technicians and they will check into this issue and will fix it in one of the upcoming updates. If you do not want to wait for the update, you can make the changes in the /ow_core/form_element.php file to make the RTL comma ( ، ) work.
Saif
Saif May 3 '13
Thanks Alot Daisy :)
Daisy Team
Daisy May 3 '13
You are welcome.
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
We use the latest diagnostic tools and equipment to accurately identify the problem and get it fixed right the first time. Springfield Onsite Truck Repair
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 10

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

rút tiền banca

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 17

Thanks for another excellent article. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the search for such info.

bóng đá 7m

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 18
how can you even dislike this video?! . it’s way to awesome rút tiền hitclub