We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Translation. [Being checked] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
orela
orela Apr 13 '13
Hello

How can i translate words that does not appear in the language edit?

I didn't finds these words:

"No items" - in mailbox area

"Accept" and "Ignore" - when someone invite a friend to an event.

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Alia Apr 16 '13
Alia Team
Alia Apr 16 '13
Accept: {text key='event+accept_request'}

Ignore: {text key='event+ignore_request'}

No Items: I will check with development team and will let you know asap.
Alia Team
Alia Apr 16 '13
Note: to be able to search by keys use: yoursitename.com/admin/dev-tools/languages  URL. Check "in keys" checkbox and use only part after + sign.

For example, to find {text key='event+accept_request'} key, use only "accept_request" part when searching.
orela
orela Apr 16 '13
Hello

I translated the {text key='event+accept_request'}.

I still see it in English in the user invitations notification.

It looks like it ignore my translation...

Kuba
Kuba Jun 12 '13
so do we have solution for this problem? I also have problem to find this "no items" to translate in "Notifications" and "MAIL"
ross Team
ross Jun 12 '13
Kuba, unfortunately it is not possible to change No items in the "Notifications" and "Mailbox" within the current version of the software. We will add this option in the upcoming releases.

Sorry for inconveniences. 

Kuba
Kuba Jun 12 '13
ahh don`t say sorry... :) this software is great! :) 

Eric
Eric Apr 26 '14

Hi there, you're right Kuba this is top notch software! Now it's been almost a year and I was wondering if there's any progress on these translations?

There also is the "OR" text in Admin language settings page, located between "Display: Sections" and "Search"...

Nevertheless these are minor issues but for user-experience it would be great if we could translate these as well. As far as I could track translation issues down, these are pretty much the last ones I think so having these in the system would mean a mere 100% translation. :D

The Forum post is edited by Eric Apr 26 '14