We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin not found when doing automatic update from ADMIN [Solved] | Forum

Lovely
Lovely Apr 20 '13
Hi ,

I am trying to automatic update of Plugins from my admin..When i click update all plugins are showing message " plugin not found "

How to solve this issue..

Vikas
The Forum post is edited by Alia Apr 25 '13
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Apr 21 '13
then I think you should install all again. download them from oxwall store
Joe
Joe Apr 21 '13
Same issue.

My Admin panel shows "Platform update to 1.5.3 available" and "13 plugin updates available".
Platform updates fine.
When you click on Update on ALL the plugins, the popup reads "Plugin not found".

Somehow I don't think this is the proper route:
Quote from Kumi Festus then I think you should install all again. download them from oxwall store

MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Apr 21 '13
Try one at a time.
Lovely
Lovely Apr 22 '13
Hi Oxwall Team... I am struck here...Need your Help..
If I go manually one by one after first downloading from store,,that doesn't make any sense an too laborious..

Alia Team
Alia Apr 22 '13
Guys, where did you find "Update All" option  in admin panel?
Lovely
Lovely Apr 23 '13
I Never write that there is option of "Update All" in Admin and also it does not exist at all..
We have to update one by one each Plugin but getting error " Plugin not found "..

Brett Shadbolt
Brett Shadbolt Apr 23 '13
I have the same problem. The platform upgraded to 1.5.3 without any problems, but none of the plugins can be updated - they all terminate with "Plugin not found"
Alia Team
Alia Apr 23 '13
Thanks for clarifying, can one of your provide access details ( FTP, control panel, and admin panel) so that we can check this issue? Thank you.
Saif
Saif Apr 24 '13
Quote from Lovely If I go manually one by one after first downloading from store,,that doesn't make any sense an too laborious..
There is no other option man you have to upload all plugins one by one..

Quote from Lovely We have to update one by one each Plugin but getting error " Plugin not found "..

Are you using FTP client for upload ?.. Where exactly are you getting this error ? At the time of upload or while installing ?

Niels
Niels Apr 24 '13
This error appears at the moment you switch from the list "installed plugins" to a specific plug in (no matter wich one).

You can recognize a plug-in by it's color if there is a update available. After clicking on such a plug in you get the error "plugin not found". This is happening with all plug ins with updates available.

This is the url for example updating the forum wich gives the error
http://sitename/admin/plugins/update-request/key/forum/
The Forum post is edited by Daisy Jul 21 '15
Alia Team
Alia Apr 25 '13
Lovely, provided access details to the site. I am checking this issue right now.
davood
davood Apr 25 '13
I have the same problem.
Alia Team
Alia Apr 25 '13
Our update server was causing this issue. We have fixed this.
Try updating plugins again.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Lovely, thanks for sharing access details.
Joseph
Joseph Jan 15 '14
this issue is currently back it comes and goes I had to try and run plugin updates 3 times before they would work I kept getting "plugin not found"
robi782
robi782 Jul 20 '15
same problem in our testsystem. very disappointing!

Plugin Updates @ 1.7.5 are not possible!

The Forum post is edited by robi782 Jul 20 '15
James Rainsford
James Rainsford Jul 20 '15
I am having same prob, core also states can not unzip, but when you look at platform on page is 1.7.4, so updated, plugin not found on all other updates (9) and theme
ross Team
ross Jul 21 '15
James, please try again, the issue should be fixed
The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 21 '15
Simik
Simik Sep 16 '15
The problem is back AGAIN...
Pages: 1 2 »