We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Installation Troubleshooting (Duplicate username!) | Forum

gregoire
gregoire Apr 24 '11
Hi there,

I want to install OXWall but always encounter the same problem, everything goes fine, except I can't use localhost, I put 127.0.0.1 and OXWall install well the tables into my DB. Then I manually update the config.php file as mentioned in the process, the I select the plug ins (all) and when I validate I get this strange and rough message below. I tried 4 times to reinstall OXWall, but it's always still the same... any help should be greatly appreciated (thanking you in advance^^)
--------------------------------
OW Debug - Exception
File: /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php
Line: 757
Trace:

#0 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_install/controllers/install.php(444): BOL_UserService->createUser('READi', 'mypass', 'readi@lecoleded...', NULL, true)
#1 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_install/controllers/install.php(422): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array)
#2 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins()
#3 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_install/classes/application.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_install/install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display()
#5 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/index.php(32): include('/Volumes/data/w...')
#6 {main}

Type: LogicException
Den Team
Den Apr 26 '11
HI!
Did you empty your database before reinstall?
Den Team
Den Nov 21 '11
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.