We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Profile is completed by 111% ???? - Profile progress bar | Forum

Bekir Eyiengin
Bekir Eyiengin May 23 '13
pls fix this problem

thx

beste regards

Attachments:
  Progress_Bar.bmp (1338.12Kb)
pikar
pikar May 26 '13
ja das gleiche problem habe ich auch unter google chome

im fire fox geht alles bestens

yes I have the same problem with google chome

in fire fox all goes well

Hans Meier
Hans Meier Jun 23 '13
This problem is already fixed? I have the problem in Google Chrome! Strangely, not in Opera!
Lucas
Lucas Jun 28 '13
I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM
Hans Meier
Hans Meier Jun 28 '13
A great pity that the developer doesn't express himself in addition! :-(
The Forum post is edited by Hans Meier Jun 28 '13
Huy Do Xuan
Huy Do Xuan Sep 23 '13
Some users got over 100% completed profile on my site. I created/added some more additional profile questions. Is there any way to fix this?
dave Leader
dave Oct 23 '13

Yep looks like we are on our own for this one too..

I do have a fix for some of this, the devs calculation was wrong because he did not count just the required questions but all of them. I just have the profile view math done but not the edit result part.

You get two dif totals, one is when you view the profile, and then when you edit and save you get another number which i believe may come from js...

anyway i have the view math part done and it only calculates required questions. so if you want that part for now let me know PM me... thanks

UPDATE:

i have been working on the js side and the values are right, im not sure where the 100 + percent is comming from unless its a conflict with the jquery mini js

The php is done, and the correct values are being passed now.. but view profile works and edit profile view still messsed up..

i put a bandaid on the js part, if its over 100 just show 100 but thats not fix... its a hack patch..

im good with php but not so great at js, if anyone is good at js i can go over what i found and see if you want to try the js part.

ANOTHER UPDATE:  ok after working on the jquery and js, the problem is that the dev decided to include the feature that as you fill out the profile it will tell you what percent you are at.. my opinion we dont need that stuff. 

That feature is all messed up because in the js file it calculates the types of input fields and counts those rather than just use the data thats passed to it..  So its all messed up..

So what i suggest and i will have this done on my in a bit.  Is just remove that feature from the edit profile.

What this means is that you will see the correct number when you view the profile (with my fix) then when you edit you will  not see the bar.  But when you save it, then just display your profile again and you will get the correct number...

Thats the easiest way rather than try to fix a feature that is all messed up..

Interested PM me..

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 23 '13
Aodh
Aodh Nov 22 '13
For me this problem happens only on first log in after that it works fine but it is an irritating bug.

Seems there is virtually no support for quite a few plugins here
dave Leader
dave Nov 27 '13

Kairat thank you for updating this plugin :)  

however when i click on the zip link i get this

_error_plugin_donwload_id_not_valid_

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 27 '13
You do not have permission to reply this topic