We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Customizing the Join Page... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Joshua
Joshua May 24 '13
I've seen topics like this posted already. But really no helpful information so far.

I want to customize my join page... However, I had no idea where to look for the file or generally how to customize it. I would like to have the Join somewhat like twitter.

dave Leader
dave May 24 '13

Take a look at ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers/join_index.html   that should give you some ideas and also you will need to check your theme for the css as well as using the origin css as well, the origin css is the default.  Your particular theme may use some of the default css from origin as well as its own css.

Hope that helps..  

Joshua
Joshua May 27 '13
Thanks Dave!
Henry
Henry May 29 '14
Hey, I want to have some random backgrounds on the sign up / sign in page. I tried to add the css code into the sign in page, because I didnt know which class I had to change. Can some one help me?
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Jun 6 '14

Quote from Henry Hey, I want to have some random backgrounds on the sign up / sign in page. I tried to add the css code into the sign in page, because I didnt know which class I had to change. Can some one help me?
Crossfading Images

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Jun 6 '14
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '14
On that link above you will get a custom 404 page, but look at the menu on the page for cross fading.   Nice find Krunch :)
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Jun 6 '14

Quote from dave On that link above you will get a custom 404 page, but look at the menu on the page for cross fading.   Nice find Krunch :)

Link Fixed
Thanx Dave
The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Jun 6 '14