We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Theme colors not changing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Jane Miller
Jane Miller May 27 '13
I have tried changing the 'Showcase' theme colors through Admin, but it does not work, the color changes are saved in the Admin, yet do not show on the site.  I have tried clearing the cache, changing define('OW_DEV_MODE', false); to true and back to false, but no luck,  is there something else I have to do?
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн May 27 '13

Quote from Jane Miller I have tried changing the 'Showcase' theme colors through Admin, but it does not work, the color changes are saved in the Admin, yet do not show on the site.  I have tried clearing the cache, changing define('OW_DEV_MODE', false); to true and back to false, but no luck,  is there something else I have to do?

What is your Site url?
dave Leader
dave May 28 '13

"I have tried clearing the cache, changing define('OW_DEV_MODE', false); to true and back to false" 

And you did this on the else option and you pressed f5 on your page?

You might consider this to make it easire..  http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/579

Try clearing your DNS cache as well.  Sometimes you can get locked on a DNS cached version as well.