We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

embed videos error | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Asif
Asif Jun 11 '13
if you need i can give you cpanel dtail and website detail to correct this problem
ross Team
ross Jun 11 '13
What version of Oxwall do you use?
Asif
Asif Jun 11 '13
Platform version 1.5.3 (build 6341)
ross Team
ross Jun 11 '13
Alright, please send me the access details to your admin panel and cpanel in the private message, we'll take a look. 
Asif
Asif Jun 11 '13
i have send it
Asif
Asif Jun 11 '13
please check it and let me know
ross Team
ross Jun 11 '13
Asif, 

We've looked through the forum posts related to the same problem, it turns out, that this happens due to the security settings of your hosting server. You need to contact your hosting provider  and ask them to take a look at your access and error logs for this URL /video/add/index/ and 404 error code and find out an exact reason of forbidden.

It will be also great for the community if you get back to us with the hosting reply, so we could use it in the future. 

Thanks in advance. 

Asif
Asif Jun 11 '13
thanks i talked with the hosting provide and they solved the problem
ross Team
ross Jun 11 '13
Asif, 

Can you tell us what  the exact problem was?

Asif
Asif Jun 12 '13
the problem was on their server they said and they solved it.
dave Leader
dave Jun 12 '13
And they did not say what exactly the issue was on their server?   Dont be embarrassed it is important and everyone has done simple mistakes.  Please tell us if you know, it will help others.
Jaco
Jaco May 18 '14
Hi all, I have this same problem, I have installed OXWALL via Cpanel through my hosting company, I have sent them a ticket to have a look at this, but as normal they will deny any problems, could anyone please tell me what I can tel them look for or change to make this work. thanks
ross Team
ross May 18 '14
There are some security modules enabled on your server. Contact them again and request to disable it as this is server related issue. 
Pages: « 1 2