We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - User Hint | Forum

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Aug 13 '13
I can seeTransfer Credits button only in Admin/settings of plugin 

Should we expect for update of UCredits to see this button in Hint

Even so 5 stars

Thank you

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 13 '13
Hello,

I tested it one more time. And "Grant Credits" button works OK. Perhaps the logged in user doesn't have credits, that is why the button is hidden. Also check that you added the button via the plugin settings page.

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Aug 13 '13
Yes, Sergey, you are absolutely right. It was my sudden mistake. Grant Credits button should be enabled additionally in settings and ,of course, saved 

Thank you

The Forum post is edited by Alex Philipp Aug 13 '13
Tiwakar
Tiwakar Aug 13 '13
In new update u will added a "view=0" new option, in that it will show in cover images and wording color is black, so it not clearly visible in some of the cover images. please find the attachment and do the needful ASAP. 
Attachments:
  error.png (148.94Kb)
Henrik S-Rasmussen
Henrik S-Rasmussen Aug 17 '13
Hi Everyone

I have a bug issue with Preview users with User Hunt in Newsfeed.

The problem is the Picture of the user is cutting a little of the text to the left.

I only have the problem in Newsfeed. When I in Admin setting to view all the members it look like it should do. Have add 2 pictures :-)

Yours Sincerely

Henrik S-Rasmussen 

Attachments:
  how_it_should_look_like-testuser.jpg (30.89Kb)
  preview_bug-testuser.jpg (29.04Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 19 '13

This is a theme issue, you can fix it by adding the following CSS code via Admin Panel/Appearance/Edit Theme/CSS

.uhint-avatar.ow_avatar_console { padding: 4px; }
Henrik S-Rasmussen
Henrik S-Rasmussen Aug 19 '13
Hi Sergey

Issue Resolve ;-)

Thanks man :-)

Yours Sincerely

Henrik S-Rasmussen 

Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde Aug 27 '13
The main menu trying to load issue has been resolved. THanks man!
But the bottom menu still have issue

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Oct 9 '13
New version of User Hint plugin is ready to work with User Credits/ And it has Transfer Credits button. And after credits has been successfully transferred we can`t see this transfer in user credits log page (as Admin and as User from/to whom it was transferred) with Credits transfer and history plugin 

Butif we use button on User Profile page and transfer credits with pushing that (old way ot transfer) We can see this transfer in log

Purusothaman Ramanujam (Developer of Credits transfer and history plugin) said:  If that plugin implements the transfer in a standard way, you could see that in log.  (http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/12964)

What changes should be done to see transfers in credits logs?

The Forum post is edited by Alex Philipp Oct 9 '13
Jorel
Jorel Sep 25 '14
Hi Sergey,

I noticed on different screen, i.e ipad, tablet, or lower than 980px, when hovering on the menus the user hint tooltip is showing up as well... I wonder why it's doing that on the menus, it adds the class="hint-targetwhen you hover on the main menus... Please see attached screenshots below. Can we fix this?

Thanks,Jorel  

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Sep 25 '14
Hello,

I need check the issue on a real site. Could you send me the site url.

Jorel
Jorel Sep 25 '14
Thanks Sergey!  I have sent you a private message regarding the issue.
Abbey
Abbey Sep 26 '14
Hi, I have an issue with some buttons not working. Mainly Poke and Buy gift. They work on some people but not others.
Kali
Kali Oct 20 '14
Hi,

The actions buttons are not working anymore, I click on "Add friend" for example and nothing happens... Can you help? My website is on production so it's quite urgent :/
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 20 '14
Hello Kali,

Could you send me your site url. I need test it on your site.

Abbey
Abbey Oct 20 '14
Yeah... add friend wasn't working on some of mine either
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 22 '14
Hello Kali and Abbey,

It might be this bug:
https://github.com/greyexpert/hint/issues/2

I have already fixed it in the repository but did not release the update yet. The update will be released soon.

If you skilled enough in php programming you can apply this fix by yourself. The fix details: 
https://github.com/greyexpert/hint/commit/5e69e2c17f068107e6023b7ce7e1b4e0b574f3d1
The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Oct 25 '14
Abbey
Abbey Oct 23 '14

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Hello Kali and Abbey,

It might be this bug:
https://github.com/greyexpert/hint/issues/2

I have already fixed it in the repository but did not release the update.

You you skilled enough in php programming you can apply this fix by yourself. The fix details: 
https://github.com/greyexpert/hint/commit/5e69e2c17f068107e6023b7ce7e1b4e0b574f3d1

So how come it only started after the 1.7.1 update, never had an issue in 1.5.3
Hybrid
Hybrid Nov 24 '14
Has the update been released?

I have just noticed that I and other users on my site are unable to click on the "Send Message" button in the user hint on literally any page (Dashboard, forum, profiles, etc.).  The only page that does work is the "Main or Home" page.  Quite bizarre.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 24 '14
Hello Hybrid82,

I need test the issue on your site. Could you PM me your site url.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic