We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - User Hint | Forum

Hybrid
Hybrid Nov 25 '14
Sure.
Harry
Harry Nov 28 '14
Having an issue now that I updated to 1.7.2 (previously the plugin looked flawless).  When mousover a user's name, it appears like the attached.  I checked other themes to rule out that it was mine, and it was like this on several themes.  See attached.
Attachments:
  user-hint-oddity.jpg (73Kb)
Harry
Harry Dec 4 '14
In the admin, when trying to clear out all three lines of the user information, it insists on changing 'Select' to some value instead of allowing me to have no additional information on the user hint.
See attached.
Attachments:
  user-hint-settings.jpg (84Kb)
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 6 '14
any update on fixing the buttons not being clickable 
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 10 '14
Harry,

I this form "Select" means no options selected - empty information line. I the upcoming update this text will be replaced with "Empty".

Harry
Harry Dec 11 '14
Yes thats what it means but there is nothing to select anyway so we have no way of using it now.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 11 '14
There should be several options:

falancas
falancas Jan 31 '15
My problem

Issue fix. Look please: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/32946
The Forum post is edited by falancas Feb 24 '15
Harry
Harry Feb 2 '15
It wasnt allowing me to just have 'Select' as a chosen option, and pre-selected something else.
Markus
Markus Feb 23 '15
Sergey I just updated your hint plugin and it what I got .... updated with DB but is not opening? Any clues what can be ? (screen shot)

M

Attachments:
  hint.jpg (54Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 24 '15
Hello Markus,

It happens when hint Ajax request returns error. It might be caused by several reasons. I need the error to suggest you any solution. Could you send me a site url where I can test the issue. And test username and password if required. 

Danielle Kumani
Danielle Kumani Mar 1 '15

Daniellehttp://comunidadriosdeaguaviva.ning.com/xn/detail/u_1s5imcyo0dxha 22 y.o.

VIPPhotos: 10Online now

Danielle Kumani
How do you remove this link from users Hint box?
Danielle Kumani
There is a link under all members Hint page. How do you remove this link?
Attachments:
  image.jpg (82Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 2 '15
Hello Brian Diez,

I have already fixed the conflict with SEO plugin in my dev version of the plugin. The fix will be included in the next Hint update.

But the conflict does not affect site speed. You should contact Sardar by the site load issue.

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Mar 2 '15
TECHNEO GmbH
TECHNEO GmbH Mar 3 '15
Hi

I have the chat 2 ToolTips and want to disable the standard!

see screenshot

by hint "view profile" where can I no "target=_ blank" remove?

The Forum post is edited by TECHNEO GmbH Mar 3 '15
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 4 '15
Kinday UG,

Thank you for the report. I will check the issue and fix it. The fix will be included in future plugin updates.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Apr 3 '15
Hint will only acknowledge the primary birthdate field in a profile. I have couples, and singles on my site, and need it to show both ages in the hint for couples, and just the one in singles profiles. Possibly a capability of looking in either, or both fields to get the information to display. Hope you can help.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jun 10 '16
Noticed something odd when a member uploads there own profile cover. It displays fine on the profile, but in the hint box one was nearly 3 times the height of the others, and the height on another one was shorter than the others. This only happens in the hint box that pops up when hovering over an avatar. I fixed this locally with a small bit of css. This gets all of the profile cover images the same height. I did try switching to the Simplicity theme to make sure it wasn't a theme issue, but it did the same thing. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. maybe the css below will help if they do.

.uhb-head.ow_border {
    height:85px !important;
}
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jun 10 '16
Артём
Артём Sep 27 '16
Здравствуйте Сергей! 

Помогите с моей проблемой. Не отображается инфа при наведении на пользователя.

На фото видна. Отображает только когда наводишь на свой профиль. спасибо.

Обновил плагин на последнюю версию результат тоже самое. 

The Forum post is edited by Артём Sep 27 '16
Attachments:
  Hint.png (108Kb)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic