We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - User Hint | Forum

Abbey
Abbey Jul 17 '13

Quote from Abbey Jayne
Quote from Sergey Kambalin
Quote from Abbey Jayne I have the "poker" plugin and it would be great if the poke button could be added to this. Would make it 110% perfect imo

You should contact the plugin developer and ask him to implement this feature to Use Hint. I think, It will be easy for the developer to do it.

I asked... n he sent me back to you

Bumping my post
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 18 '13

Hello Abbey Jayne,

Unfortunately, I cannot implement this feature to the User Hint. It should be done by the "poker" plugin developer. It is quite simple to do ( for developer ), but these changes have to be added to the "poker" plugin not to User Hint.
The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Jul 18 '13
Abbey
Abbey Jul 21 '13

Quote from Sergey Kambalin

Hello Abbey Jayne,

Unfortunately, I cannot implement this feature to the User Hint. It should be done by the "poker" plugin developer. It is quite simple to do ( for developer ), but these changes have to be added to the "poker" plugin not to User Hint.

ahhh ok.... well he's unwilling then... thanks for replying
BC
BC Jul 29 '13
Suggestion: On the first line, having Age, Sex, Location.

It's a huge thing to have A/S/L and it would be good to see it. :-)

fbkca
fbkca Oct 28 '13
Thanks for you update. Can you combine the Photo/Video counts into the same option? 
Austeyr
Austeyr Dec 3 '13
Love this plugin, my only suggestion would be to add users forum post's and blog post's i see there is video and photo, is it possible to add forum posts as well. 
dave Leader
dave Dec 3 '13

The dev can do as he want of course its his plugin, but everyone please realize the original intent of this plugin was to give a quick down and dirty snapshot of the user, not eveything they posted.  I think adding too much data to this plugin is going to cause real issues and its not the intent.  Just my opinion...

Brian
Brian Jan 2 '14
Can we have the preview display the gifts that the user has, as an option like the friend's list?

It can be a separate row for first place, but if it has to replace the friends that's fine.
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Feb 9 '14
Hello, Sergey

Is that possible for you to implement user activity string (user was here//) into Hint plugin?

The Forum post is edited by Alex Philipp Feb 9 '14
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 9 '14
Could you give me more details... what do you mean by (user was here//) ? Is it related to user location?
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Feb 10 '14
Quote from Sergey Kambalin Could you give me more details... what do you mean by (user was here//) ? Is it related to user location?

It concerns user activity time/date: user was here 09/04/14 or 2 days ago..This info we can see on sitename/users page I think, you know)

Of course, user locations would be cool too)

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 10 '14
Ok, I got it. I will add the line in the next update of the plugin. Thank you for the suggestion.
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Feb 10 '14
Sergey Kambalin, thank you very much

It will be very comfortable to see general info about user in 1 Hint window

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Apr 4 '14
And yes, If we use Grant Credits button with User Hint, we dont see such kind of transfers in user credit logs (using Credits History and Transfer Credits)..It works only for old method (for transfers from console or button on profile page) But no transfer logs for Hint button method for credits

Can we have update for that?

read_it
read_it Apr 24 '14
when using this with a responsive theme on mobile device, the pop up hint is off of the screen. is it possible to have it so it is fully visible?
samagon
samagon Mar 28 '23
Попробуйте и вы сыграть в покер на сайте покер-рума, здесь представлен очень подробный обзор самых различных игр на деньги. Официальный сайт покера и здесь есть лучшие покер румы, поэтому играть здесь на реальные деньги. 
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic