We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Keep getting this error after backups [Solved] | Forum

Donamix
Donamix Jun 16 '13
Hello,

Whos gonna help me fix this?

Every time i do a backup i get the same Error again and again..

It's from the Newsfeed plugin, when i de-activate it 

Everything goes well..

The Forum post is edited by Alia Jun 17 '13
Donamix
Donamix Jun 17 '13
Hello?!
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 17 '13
Hello,

You need TRUNCATE ow_newsfeed_action_set table. It should solve the problem.

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Jun 17 '13
Donamix
Donamix Jun 17 '13
Thanks dear,

I'm there now, but what to select?

How to TRUNCATE?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 17 '13
Operations -> Empty the table (TRUNCATE)
Alia Team
Alia Jun 17 '13

Donamix
Donamix Jun 17 '13
That was helpful! :D

Problem solved!

Thank you man

Modern
Modern Jun 26 '14
I did that, but it was unsuccessful.  I am still getting the same Error 500 message when I click on a profile picture or on my admin username tag.  Here is a copy of the error page that I get when in test mode.

OW Debug - Exception Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2147483647' for key 'PRIMARY' File: /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/database.php Line: 331 Trace: #0 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/database.php(543): OW_Database->execute(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #2 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/database.php(580): OW_Database->query(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #3 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_set_dao.php(152): OW_Database->update(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #4 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php(361): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionSetDao->generateActionSet(1, 1403812060) #5 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/awards/bol/award_dao.php(124): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findCountByUser(1, 1403812060) #6 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/awards/bol/award_dao.php(212): AWARDS_BOL_AwardDao->getUserPoints(1) #7 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/awards/bol/service.php(75): AWARDS_BOL_AwardDao->getAllAwardsForUser(1, 1, 0) #8 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_plugins/awards/components/profile_widget.php(42): AWARDS_BOL_Service->getAllAwardsForUser(1, 1, 0) #9 [internal function]: AWARDS_CMP_ProfileWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #10 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/ow.php(439): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #11 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/ow.php(410): OW::getClassInstanceArray('AWARDS_CMP_Prof...', Array) #12 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(305): OW::getClassInstance('AWARDS_CMP_Prof...', Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #13 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(204): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #14 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_smarty/template_c/4295c1d15986abc19a4b80d63fbc668b24f846cc.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(102): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #15 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_53587fecb36850_72285432(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #16 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/modernna/...') #17 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/modernna/...') #18 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #19 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #20 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(267): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #21 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(283): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->myProfile(Array) #22 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #23 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #24 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #25 /home/modernna/public_html/groupware/index.php(72): OW_Application->handleRequest() #26 {main} Type: PDOException

Maybe its something else that is triggering the error.
Modern
Modern Jun 26 '14
Should I go through that and truncate all of the files shown in it?  I am concerned about doing that because I don't want to lose all the content and members on my site.
Thanks Steve
ross Team
ross Jun 26 '14
Can you please search for that entry 2147483647 in DB and tell us in which tables it can be found? 
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 26 '14
Hello,

ow_newsfeed_action_set - is a caching table. By truncating this table you wont lose any data on your site.

Modern
Modern Jun 28 '14
Search results for "2147483647" the exact phrase:2147483648
1 match in ow_newsfeed_action_set
876 matches in ow_ynsocialstream_feeds

I have already truncated ow_newsfeed_action_set

The table options showing now are as follows.

Rename table to ow_newsfeed_action_set
Tabel contents (blank no data in it)
Storage engine MyISAM
Collation uttf8_gerneral_ci
PACK_KEYS DEFAULT
CHECKSUM not checked
DELAY_KEY_WRITE not checked
AUTO_INCREMENT 2147483648
ROW_FORMAT FIXED

OK, the info on the ow_ynsocialstream_feeds is below.

Rename table to ow_ynsocialstream_feeds
Tabel contents (blank no data in it)
Storage engine InnoDB
Collation uttf8_gerneral_ci
AUTO_INCREMENT 1006
ROW_FORMAT COMPACT

According to research on INT if the value exceeds 2147483647 it will automatically be truncated back to 2147483647 producing the dual entry 500 Error.

If this MySQL fact is correct, why is the ow system using this 'AUTO_INCREMENT 2147483648' above with a fixed format?

Surely this is causing the 2147483647 problem.

If that is the case, what should I change them to?
Thanks for your help
Steve

ross Team
ross Jun 29 '14
Modern, can you please PM me your admin and Cpanel access details, I'll take a look at the problem.