We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SQLSTATE[22003]: | Forum

Jerry
Jerry Jun 25 '13
Hello,

I am running Apache 2.4.3 (Win64) PHP/5.4.14 and MySQL 5.6.

I've run the installer and when it finishes I get the error 500 page. Changed the config.php's debug to true and get this result:

Message: SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column 'joinIp' at row 1 File: D:\websites\oxwall\ow_core\database.php Line: 331 Trace: #0 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_core\database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_core\database.php(564): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_core\database.php(601): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_core\base_dao.php(215): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_user', Object(BOL_User)) #4 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\user_service.php(465): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_User)) #5 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\user_service.php(885): BOL_UserService->saveOrUpdate(Object(BOL_User)) #6 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_install\controllers\install.php(453): BOL_UserService->createUser('Admin', '5m0k3r05', 'info@fireteamgr...', NULL, true) #7 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_install\controllers\install.php(431): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array) #8 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins() #9 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_install\classes\application.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #10 D:\websites\oxwall\ow_install\install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display() #11 D:\websites\oxwall\index.php(32): include('D:\websites\oxw...') #12 {main} Type: PDOException
Any help would be appreciated.
ross Team
ross Jun 25 '13
I see you're trying to install to the local server, what about other server requirements: 

• Linux/Unix/Windows
  • Apache 2 or higher (with mod_rewrite module)
  • PHP 5.2.6 or higher with:
    • register_globals off
    • safe_mode off
    • suPHP off
    • suApache off
    • suhosin off
  • PHP modules:
    • PDO
    • DOM
    • mbstring
    • zip
    • zlib
    • ftp
    • json
  • MySQL 5.0 or higher
  • GD Library 2 with FreeType support
  • Mail server (SendMail, Exim or other)
  • Do they correspond to the software requirements?

Jerry
Jerry Jun 25 '13
Everything for a Windows 64 Apache server is correct.
PHP is configured like the documentation said.
MySQL is version 5.6

Eveything is as it should be for this package to work according to the documentation.
ross Team
ross Jun 25 '13
Jerry, 

Can you please, create new database and reinstall the software?

Jerry
Jerry Jun 27 '13
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, had some other things I need to take care of.

Dropped database completely. (created new database in MySQL)
Deleted folder and re-extracted Oxwall software.
Re run installation process with no plug-ins installed.
      Error 500
       Internal Server Error.
Turn on debug mode in includes/config.php, and I still get the same as what I posted originally.

The Forum post is edited by Jerry Jun 27 '13
ross Team
ross Jul 1 '13
Ok, 

Can you please, PM me your CPanel and FTP access details?

Serge
Serge Jul 14 '13

I had the same problem.

After seeing the setup code I found a small mistake in the structure of the database:

Сolumn  "joinIp" in table "ow_base_user" is of the wrong data type -  unsigned int, which should be signed bigint.

The solution is to replace the line:

`joinIp` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,

to line:

`joinIp` bigint(20) DEFAULT NULL,

in a file "../ow_install/files/install.sql" (this is line number 112320), and then delete all the tables from the database and restart the installation.

I apologize for my poor english.

ross Team
ross Jul 14 '13
Jerry, have you managed to install the software?
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
We understand that truck breakdowns don’t always happen during business hours, which is why we offer 24/7 service. Duluth Mobile Truck Repair