We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is Oxwall Version 1.6 released? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
MrKiNgZ
MrKiNgZ Aug 26 '13
yea i like there tweet its just like when it will be out-

when will 1.6 be out?

some time in august.

then they tweet last week there will be in update next week WTF

so how i see it is we will update you on the last week of august on where we are at....

more then likly to say we need another 3 years...

and everyone says give them time so it runs smooth,  well sure but they could also stop lies to all of us,, just say um well we have no idea when but we will let you no when it is released.. who knows.....but hopfuly as promised it will be this month....

Damian
Damian Aug 26 '13
The 1.6 was stolen by 2 extraterrestrials in a bar last week in California. It will take 6 years to make a new one. Sorry guys august 5 2020 
JB TECH
JB TECH Aug 26 '13
Waiting is what everyone is doing. I don't mind, the only thing I don't like is the fact that they hide the ideals and progress of well, all their major updates from everyone. 
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Aug 26 '13
I hope my posting is not coming across as negative.  If I didn't care I would not be whining about things that I think are wrong.

I would prefer that the developers spend their time working on the project rather than taking off from that to have meetings to decide what to mention in order to give frequent updates AND then answer all of the questions that each announcement would invariably generate,

That said I would ask for maybe just a list of everything that the new version will include.

Steve

Damian
Damian Aug 26 '13
Quote from Dom

Version 1.6 is in our hands. sorry! custody!

Now we know what you look like we are coming to get you. Give your self UP you can not run we will find you. we are the men in black. We need that 1.6 now  LOL
Rahul verma
Rahul verma Aug 26 '13
omg 14 notification from just 1 topic xDDDD

guys let them work out.

Nobody wants their visitor unhappy , think they're doing their best .

if they will release a bugy update it won't be good =)

in short if you want a nice fruit .. let it ripe fully 

XD

.. philosopher rahul :P

Steve Winter
Steve Winter Aug 26 '13
Quote from Paul Cuffe @Steve, i think the major thing for 1.6 is the mobile support! hopefully other things will come out from it too but Mobile is the key area and the one alot of people have been waiting for

I thought that mobile was going to be later on but they added it to this update because of a huge popular demand.  I access mine with my Android by using bookmarks for login and log out etc.. 

Steve

Pete
Pete Aug 26 '13
Pete
Pete Aug 26 '13
sorry I was just bored reading the same stuff   lol
Damian
Damian Aug 26 '13
Quote from Steve Winter
Quote from Paul Cuffe @Steve, i think the major thing for 1.6 is the mobile support! hopefully other things will come out from it too but Mobile is the key area and the one alot of people have been waiting for

I thought that mobile was going to be later on but they added it to this update because of a huge popular demand.  I access mine with my Android by using bookmarks for login and log out etc.. 

Steve

Android 2.0 buy now 
Damian
Damian Aug 26 '13
Quote from Pete

Take 2 ever five hours and that will help you with the little problem. LOL having some fun 
Pete
Pete Aug 26 '13
If I took the oxwall 1.6 tablet I would be waiting until 2015 to go hard lol
Damian
Damian Aug 26 '13
Quote from Pete If I took the oxwall 1.6 tablet I would be waiting until 2015 to go hard lol

hahahahahaha that's a good one. that one "hard" me rolling LOL
Damian
Damian Aug 26 '13
Quote from RAHUL verma omg 14 notification from just 1 topic xDDDD

guys let them work out.

Nobody wants their visitor unhappy , think they're doing their best .

if they will release a bugy update it won't be good =)

in short if you want a nice fruit .. let it ripe fully 

XD

.. philosopher rahul :P

Some fruits are best eaten green. 

send from my android 2.0

The Forum post is edited by Damian Aug 26 '13
Damian
Damian Aug 26 '13
Dom i think you to need a take seven and go to sleep that will to the trick. LOL

send from my android 2.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4
This topic is locked