We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Photo Tags | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 10 '13
Let me know about all bugs or troubles
Valentin
Valentin Aug 27 '13
нашел ошибку в email-notifications,  в маске перевода нет таких текстовых ключей 

utags+notifications_section_label

utags+notifications_setting_tag_me

utags+notifications_setting_tag_my_photo

The Forum post is edited by Valentin Aug 27 '13
Joseph
Joseph Aug 29 '13
this plugin cannot always find the user I am trying to tag and I have analyzed this from all angles checked my spelling and checked my user name settings
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 29 '13
Quote from Joseph нашел ошибку в email-notifications,  в маске перевода нет таких текстовых ключей

Это будет исправленно в со следующем обновлением плагина. А пока вы можете добавить эти значения самостоятельно на странице редактирования языков
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Nov 17 '13

I spent exactly the same. To make it easier for others, as I see that I spend months without updates langs.zip amended by adding at the end the three missing variables.

It is in English except these three which are in Spanish, but at least it is easier to edit from Edit Language Control Panel.

Just go to Available Languages ​​and add this file.

Apart from this, the plugin is excellent and works very well.

Congratulations, Sergey Kambalin

Attachments:
  langs.zip (1.5Kb)
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '13
few problem  when click in notifications the photo that the user is taged in takes a very long time to load 
and i have ribbon responsive theme that works on mobiles and now on photo popup the on this photo is a bit screwed up i guess i will have to play with ccs it try to fix it 
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 12 '14
after upgrading to version 1.6 if I try to delete members this error, and if I deactivate this plugin does not happen. Any solution? 
Attachments:
  pantalla3.jpg (524.88Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 12 '14
Quote from Patricia Zorrilla Bcn after upgrading to version 1.6 if I try to delete members this error, and if I deactivate this plugin does not happen. Any solution? 

I've already fixed the issue in my dev version of the plugin. I will release the update soon. But if you can not wait for about a week I can fix the issue on your site. I need FTP access to do that. You can PM me FTP details and I will fix the issue for you.

Sergey

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 13 '14
Thanks, sending PM with login details.
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 7 '14
is there any update on fixing the problem with not being able to delete users with the plugin enabled 
Harry
Harry Aug 22 '14
I am having the problems that Tammy has reported, too  http://www.oxwall.org/...m/topic/18227?page=1; I am also experiencing issues deleting photos when this tag is enabled ( a generic 'error' ).  
Rob R
Rob R Aug 22 '14
Nothing happens when I click on Tag Photo.  Also, if I try to post a photo without typing anything in the comment area, I get an error.  Please advise.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 22 '14
Harold Byweather,

This error has been fixed in the last plugin update. Do you use the latest version of the plugin?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 22 '14
Kennard Respiccio,

Do you use the latest version of Oxwall core and the plugin? Could you send me your site url. I will check the issue on your site.

Rob R
Rob R Aug 22 '14
Sergey, I sent you a private message with info.  Thanks.
Harry
Harry Nov 8 '14
apologies for the long delay in responding- I am running 1.71 with the latest plugin and still get this error on any of the newsfeeds ( dashboard, group, profile ).
Harry
Harry Nov 17 '14
Any updates?
Harry
Harry Nov 25 '14
Sergey,

I would really like to be able to use this plugin that I paid for.  However, If you are unable to fix the bugs described I will certainly accept a refund.

Thank you

Harold

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 25 '14

Hello Harold Byweather,

The error from your screenshot may be caused by any ajax error it might be not related to "Photo Tags". It also might be a plugin conflict. You can test it on my demo site it works without issues. So the problem is in your combination of plugins and setups. Could you send me your site url, I will check the Ajax response on your site. And I also need DEV_MODE enabled on your site to get the error details.

Harry
Harry Nov 28 '14
Are there any plugins that you already know of that conflict with yours?
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic