We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Photo Tags | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 10 '13
Feel free to post suggestions here.
Lee
Lee Aug 20 '13
If the mobile version release are you gotta make it possible to tag photo with mobile version?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 20 '13
I am going to add mobile support to all my plugins, if it will be possible.
Joseph
Joseph Aug 28 '13
can this plugin be limited to friends only so that users cant just tag anyone and can the newsfeed insert list more than one user tagged I tagged 20 people and it only shows on the newsfeed the last person i tagged
Joseph
Joseph Aug 28 '13
also the plugin should work more like facebook instead of copying the photo it should just link the original in the persons tagged photo album that way all comments etc are shared this would help the network be more social 
The Forum post is edited by Joseph Aug 28 '13
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 29 '13
Quote from Joseph can this plugin be limited to friends only so that users cant just tag anyone and can the newsfeed insert list more than one user tagged I tagged 20 people and it only shows on the newsfeed the last person i tagged

Thank you for the suggestion, I will implement these features in the next update.

Quote from Joseph also the plugin should work more like facebook instead of copying the photo it should just link the original in the persons tagged photo album that way all comments etc are shared this would help the network be more social 

Unfortunately, the Photo plugin does not allow to create a link for a photo, there is no such programming interfaces. So copying photos is the only way by now. That is why I made this feature optional, you can disable it via the plugin settings. I will talk to the Photo plugin developer and we will try to add this feature for Oxwall 1.6.

Brandon
Brandon Aug 30 '13
Tagging any user can be very problematic for my site. I want users to only be able to tag their friends or at least allow a privacy option so the users can choose. When will the next update be? Other than that the plugin is great!
Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Oct 6 '13
Can you add status tag option? 
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 15 '13

Hello Nick,

There are no limits. You can add two letters tags. Is there an error or a message about an error. Could you explain the issue, step by step.
You do not have permission to reply this topic