We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fatal error - CSV import | Forum

Dave S
Dave S Sep 18 '13

Fatal error: Declaration of CsvFileValidator::isValid() must be compatible with that of OW_Validator::isValid() in /home4/NAME/public_html/ow_plugins/csv_importer/forms/csv_uploader.php on line120

I got this error when i tried to open Settings. I don't understand this error.

The Forum post is edited by Dave S Sep 18 '13
Alia Team
Alia Sep 19 '13
Dave, can you try to delete and uninstall the  plugin?
fbkca
fbkca Sep 19 '13
I got a server error when I tired to install it. Then reloading the plugin page, shows it's install, but no settings button and it fails to un-install...
Alia Team
Alia Sep 19 '13
Dave, can you check which version of php do you have?

To find this out add following code in your config.php ( ow_includes):

phpinfo();

So overall you should have:

<?php

define('OW_URL_HOME', 'http://sitename.com/');
phpinfo();
define('OW_DB_HOST', 'DB name');
define('OW_DB_PORT', null);
.....rest of the code.

Then open your site, you will get a long table. Search for the "PHP Version".
Let me know the results.
Don't forget to remove the phpinfo(); code from config.php once you find out the version.
Alia Team
Alia Sep 19 '13
fbkca, can you ask SkaDateLite support team to download this plugin and check whether it is compatible with SkaDateLite?

Just in case, find out your php version as well.
Let them know the exact server error message you got.

fbkca
fbkca Sep 20 '13
Well, there is no error message even with debug on... it just has the RED flash messages that the plugin failed to uninstall...
fbkca
fbkca Sep 24 '13
I've foundt hat the issues was with my MySQl user's permissions. They didn't have the ALTER ability..
Dave S
Dave S Oct 5 '13

Quote from Aliia Dave, can you check which version of php do you have?

To find this out add following code in your config.php ( ow_includes):

phpinfo();

So overall you should have:

<?php

define('OW_URL_HOME', 'http://sitename.com/');
phpinfo();
define('OW_DB_HOST', 'DB name');
define('OW_DB_PORT', null);
.....rest of the code.

Then open your site, you will get a long table. Search for the "PHP Version".
Let me know the results.
Don't forget to remove the phpinfo(); code from config.php once you find out the version.

Sorry for the delay, but i didn't see it so far. 

My PHP version is 5.2.17. I looked at config.php and there is no phpinfo();. I could delete/uninstall the plugin.

TeamX
TeamX Oct 6 '13
Quote from Dave S

Fatal error: Declaration of CsvFileValidator::isValid() must be compatible with that of OW_Validator::isValid() in /home4/NAME/public_html/ow_plugins/csv_importer/forms/csv_uploader.php on line120

I got this error when i tried to open Settings. I don't understand this error.

I too face the same error, i use latest PHP version. what to d
Chris H.
Chris H. Oct 9 '13
I am receiving this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /public_html/ow_plugins/csv_importer/controllers/admin.php on line 554 !

This is with the Latest Update. The previous version gave me a similar error also but it had to do with something being update when I would click on settings and was on a different line.

TeamX
TeamX Oct 10 '13
Quote from Chris H. I am receiving this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /public_html/ow_plugins/csv_importer/controllers/admin.php on line 554 !

This is with the Latest Update. The previous version gave me a similar error also but it had to do with something being update when I would click on settings and was on a different line.

Mee toooooo, What happened 
Alexandr
Alexandr Oct 10 '13
and me too (
Chris H.
Chris H. Oct 12 '13
Quote from Stanly
Quote from Chris H. I am receiving this error:

Mee toooooo, What happened 
I only wished I knew what happened. Hope Oxwall finds a solution to this soon. I know they have been pretty busy and all with the development of Version 1.6. So we just have to patiently wait to get a response. I uninstalled mine in the mean time.

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 16 '13
Thanks for the report.
Which version of PHP do you have?
TeamX
TeamX Oct 17 '13
Quote from Oxwall Software Thanks for the report.
Which version of PHP do you have?

We use the Latest PHP Version, which is recommended by Oxwall
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 22 '13
Thank you Stanly.
We were not able to reproduce the issue on our end.
Will any of you guys, be able to provide access details  to your sites? ( admin panel).
Note: we will reinstall the plugin while testing, so if possible providing FTP access would be great as well.

You do not have permission to reply this topic