We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Website Title error [Solved] | Forum

Tiwakar
Tiwakar Sep 19 '13
Hi, I have error in website title, please find the attachment and suggest. i already entered value in "page_default_title'". but yet my site title not display in page. PFA please suggest
The Forum post is edited by Alia Sep 24 '13
Alia Team
Alia Sep 20 '13
Tiwakar, have you specified your site name in admin panle>>settings>>main settings?
Tiwakar
Tiwakar Sep 20 '13
Yes, already i did that.
Alia Team
Alia Sep 20 '13
 Have you installed third party  plugins lately? If yes, try deactivating them one by one.

Tiwakar
Tiwakar Sep 20 '13
No, i not used any third party plugin.
Tiwakar
Tiwakar Sep 21 '13
can i expect any solution from oxwall team guyz??
Alia Team
Alia Sep 23 '13
Tiwakar, I can't reproduce the issue, therefore it is very difficult to provide the solution.

Can you check whether {text key='nav+page_custom_title'} text key exists in admin panel>>settings>>languages ?

Alia Team
Alia Sep 23 '13
Tiwakar,  I've noticed one thing on your site. If you login and then try to reach index page using sitename.com/index or dashboard page using sitename.com/dashboard I get redirected to the almost blank page with the notice :

"Welcome to socialplus. Click here to continue!".

This happens to loged in users only. How did you achieve this? What did you change?

Can you try and enable regular "Main" page in admin panel>>pages&menus? And see whether this changes anything.

Tiwakar
Tiwakar Sep 23 '13
Alia, actually i am not alter any program, this will i simply used using custom text/html tab i enter the ""Welcome to socialplus. Click here to continue!". html code and set a testrict view. PFA
The Forum post is edited by Tiwakar Sep 23 '13
Tiwakar
Tiwakar Sep 23 '13
HI, Alia please check your mailbox here, i sent u my ftp and admin login details. i think its may help you and avoid time wastage.
The Forum post is edited by Tiwakar Sep 23 '13
Alia Team
Alia Sep 23 '13
Received.
Alia Team
Alia Sep 24 '13
Solved. Issues was caused by "Badwords" plugin.
Tiwakar
Tiwakar Sep 24 '13
Thanks Alia for your great help.