We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Back Up Import not working. | Forum

Kevin
Kevin Oct 14 '13
Hello, I am attempting to import a back up file made with data exporter and I am of course using the data importer plug in. It says "Import in Progress.Please Wait". I have waited over night and even a few hours more. None of the plug ins have been imported yet they all say "wait import".

I did do what this message says:

Insert xitti_salt_SK750 into the ow_includes/config.php file to the OW_PASSWORD_SALT constant.

but it still won't work. I have heard that there is some value you have to put in but I do not know what value that is for oxwall.

if someone can help that'd be great.

PS.: I'm using the Site5 host.

Alia Team
Alia Oct 16 '13
Kevin,

1. Make sure that your CRON is up and running on your new Oxwall installation.

2. Have you increased  the 'maximum_execution_time' php directive value to at least 30 minutes ?

3. Log in your  control panel>>PhpMyAdmin>>find table "ow_dataimporter_import".
This tables contains data being imported. Do you see anything in the "Error" column?
Kevin
Kevin Oct 16 '13
I did that, here's the errors I get

I went ahead and setup a custom php.ini for  my account and increased the max_execution to 30 minutes and memory to 256M and the problem is still occurring:

satanici@satanicinternationalts.com [~]# grep max_exec|grep memory php.ini 
memory_limit = 256M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB) 
satanici@satanicinternationalts.com [~]# grep max_exec php.ini 
max_execution_time = 1800 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds

I have checked the table ow_dataimporter_import and on the Error column I was able to find this:

0 /home/satanici/public_html/ow_plugins/data_importer/bol/import_service.php 269 
SQL import failed! SQL: INSERT INTO ow_blogs_post(`id`,`authorId`,`title`,`post`,`timestamp`,`isDraft`,`privacy`) VALUES( '1194','829','

The line 269 of /home/satanici/public_html/ow_plugins/data_importer/bol/import_service.php contains this information:

throw new LogicException('SQL import failed! SQL: ' . $query);

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 16 '13
Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your answer. It is one of the best answers ever in our  practice ( with all requested info included in reply) =)

Data Importer/Exporter are our plugins.

Two solutions:

1. Deactivate "Blogs" plugin on your Oxwall installation.
In this case all data except blogs will be imported.

2. Send us your back up file( file you have got after usingData Exporter). We will check it, apply fixes, you will try to import it again.

The Forum post is edited by Skalfa LLC Oct 16 '13
Kevin
Kevin Oct 17 '13
How do I send you the file?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 18 '13
oxwallplugins@skalfa.com
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Oct 19 '13
+1 to skalfa however when i imported my data i had to change the cron to run locally and then it worked 
Alia Team
Alia Oct 21 '13
Thanks for sharing Kieron.

Kevin, it is indeed worth to try and set CRON locally.
Gerardo
Gerardo Mar 29
thanks for the rosy weblog. It turned into without a doubt useful for me. i am happy i found this blog. thanks for sharing bearing in mind us,I too constantly examine some thing secondary out of your pronounce. Turkish importers
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 16
I am not rattling good with English but I line up this rattling easygoing to translate. ku11
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 16
I am not rattling good with English but I line up this rattling easygoing to translate. ku11
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 16
A very informative story and lots of really honest and forthright comments made! This certainly got me thinking about this issue, cheers all. reparation ordinateur courbevoie
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 17
I love blogging and i can say that you also love blogging. dépannage informatique courbevoie
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Apr 17
I trust you would not have reservations if I placed a part of this site on my univeristy blog? dépannage ordinateur courbevoie