We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

2013 Oxwall Awards Nominations Now Open | Forum

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Oct 28 '13

It is time to nominate the companies, people, and websites that you believe deserve to win one of the Oxwall Choice Awards for their accomplishments in 2013.

You may only vote once, If you do not see your choice listed then please type the response into other and it will be added to the list.

2013 Oxwall Awards

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Dec 2 '13
Oxwall Accessories
So far So good. When you enter you response into other It will become a new choice within 24hrs. I will be checking once a day. Wish we could work up some prizes for the community. 
Oxwall Accessories
Maybe oxwall would like to help us out with this by creating some avatar tags that say 2013 Winner or something. 
fbkca
fbkca Oct 28 '13
Maybe some developers can offer up some plugins ;)
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Oct 29 '13
A free 404 :)
Oxwall Accessories
404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

www.durangodaves.com/DDPoll/index.html (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to www.durangodaves.com's ;WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.4.19 mod_perl/2.0.6 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.durangodaves.com Port 80 
I am in usa
Oxwall Accessories
its all good boss. Maybe if it turns out well oxwall will adopt the idea and let us run it.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 3 '13
bump

can we get a sticky?

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 7 '13
New entries have been updated. Just so everyone knows this isn't an official oxwall contest. Just something I put together for fun. Hey mods, Can we get a sticky? 
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Nov 7 '13
dave Leader
dave Nov 7 '13
Fun at Oxwall    no sir.. as my grandfather used to say its A--es and Elbows around here...  :)
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 13 '13
well Dave the public oxwall community seems to think you are fun. :)  Cmon folks get your sites added and start voting. Great turnout so far.  HEY TEAM HOW BOUT A STICKY

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Nov 13 '13
dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '13
Well thanks, but things have been pretty tough lately. On advice of a friend i changed some of my outsourcing partners thinking it would be positive change in the right direction.  But it is turning out to be a horrible decision. 
The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 14 '13
fbkca
fbkca Nov 13 '13

#               Uptime | System                                     Boot up

----------------------------+---------------------------------------------------

->   1   223 days, 23:46:52 |Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64      Wed Apr  3 23:42:00 2013

----------------------------+---------------------------------------------------

msg me if you want info

The Forum post is edited by fbkca Nov 13 '13
dave Leader
dave Nov 13 '13
Good numbers for sure.  I guess we need to get back on topic here.
dave Leader
dave Nov 14 '13
sorry some of my posts were removed, until i can past this issue we are having.  thanks
fbkca
fbkca Nov 27 '13
bump
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 27 '13
updated with new entries. If you want to enter your site just add it to the "OTHER" option.