We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

404 Eror HTML Plisssssssssssssssssssss [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Gergerius
Gergerius Nov 20 '13

It was hard to put adsense ads to edits HTML

always error

INCORRECT RESPONCE

NOT ACCEPTABLE

An appropriate representation of the requested resource / base / ajax-component-admin-panel / process-queue / could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

what should I do????????????? / /

The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 17 '14
Attachments:
  Polwan Sekarang Sudah Bisa Berhijab.jpg (89.57Kb)
Gergerius
Gergerius Nov 20 '13
Pilsss Ros
Gergerius
Gergerius Nov 20 '13
ross Team
ross Nov 20 '13
Hello Gergerius, 

We think that there's a mod security enabled on your server. Can you please contact your hosting provider with this mistake and ask them to disable it. 

Also try to add Google adsense not via Custom Text/html widget but via adding new HTML page. 

Jason Hendrix
Jason Hendrix Nov 12 '14
Gergerius,

Have you found out what the issue is. Or did you contact your hosting? I am using Godaddy and am running into the same issue when I try to add a Live365 Radio to a Custom/HTML block.

Jason Hendrix
Jason Hendrix Nov 12 '14
I actually spoke with Godaddy and I'm using Cpanel on a linux box. Apparently their tech told me, I'd have to switch to Windows hosting with plesk just to be able to insert a Live365 Object.... Any idea's on this ?
ross Team
ross Nov 12 '14
Jason, Godaddy hosting has a security module and it's settings cause this issue. You need to ask them to disable module security at all or configure it so you could add things like photos, videos, ads on your website. 

Here's a similar issue: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/28167?&page=1

Jason Hendrix
Jason Hendrix Nov 14 '14
Hey Ross, Thanks. I realized that after I gave them a call :) Thanks for the reply man!
ross Team
ross Nov 17 '14
I'm going to mark this thead as Solved.