We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

bugs report - User Tagging | Forum

Francis
Francis Jan 12 '14
Hi !<p style="margin:0;"><br/>
</p><p style="margin:0;">in beginning, best wishes for this years ^^</p><p style="margin:0;"><br/>
</p><p style="margin:0;">I have bought your plug-in this day, but after install this one don't work perfectly on my site </p><p style="margin:0;"><br/>
</p><p style="margin:0;">i explain, the install is ok, and when you make a try, you can write a news feed in use @tag (JS script run correctly), but after post. the text is not transform in link.</p><p style="margin:0;">The comment on all the feed are breack too ?</p><p style="margin:0;"><br/>
</p><p style="margin:0;">Can you help me ?</p><p style="margin:0;"><br/>
</p><p style="margin:0;">Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english</p><p style="margin:0;"><br/>
</p><p style="margin:0;">Francis</p>
The Forum post is edited by Francis Jan 14 '14
Francis
Francis Jan 12 '14
it's impossible to post in groups too !?!
Francis
Francis Jan 12 '14
I m on 1,6, i have not see it s not again upgraded, excuse me for the disturb.

Make it quickly ...

But i can wait ;)

Thanks

Jeff
Jeff Jan 14 '14
I am also anxious for an update to 1.6. I didn't see compatibility issues listed in the plugin before purchase. Hashtags show up unlinked as #hashtag and users show up as [@username] unlinked.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jan 17 '14
I am still having issues with more than 1000 users on my site. I talked tou your lead developer and I want to post the conversation here so everyone can see the level of support and professionalism. 

the post right above me has the same issue. I am not on 1.6 however. this is the 3rd time I have bought a plugin from you guys and when reporting a problem im told its only me and then I get blocked or ignored. This is unacceptable in my book. 

Oxwall Accessories
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15204

your other topic here is full of users with the same issue so either you guys are full of bs or you guys are just con artist. I am writing oxwall to demand  the removal of this plugin until it works as advertised. we are talking about 60% of the functionality being reported broken since its release almost 2 weeks ago.  Then when asking about the issue I get lied to and told Im the only one....lol   or better yet yelled at because lead developer is too busy with school to look into these issues for almost 2 weeks. cmon guys I stand behind your team 100% but this is a bunch of crap!

Oxwall Accessories
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15204

Paul this other thread in your plugin shows two others having the same issue. 

The thread we are in has another user with the issue. 

I asked you once about this on this fourm over a week ago and then one again this morning on FB.  Asking twice about this problem is every ten minutes huh. The plugin doesn't work for 4 members who have purchased it when trying to tag members on the site. Your teams response was to type names manually and that doesn't work either! We want what we paid for to work that shouldn't be an issue!

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Jan 18 '14
Oxwall Accessories
As for 1.6 they use different  jquery. If you update the plugin Jquery to cover both 1.5.3 and 1.6 I am sure it would work.  Takes about 10 mins to update this. 
Oxwall Accessories
If you need help I can ask our development team to look into these issues as a favor to your team while you finish up school. 
Joseph
Joseph Jan 18 '14

tags are not working since the plugins last update

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jan 18 '14
wow look at that. 
Oxwall Accessories
I am still on 1.5.3 for everything

And paul you really need to calm down. I may be wrong of what the problem is but the fact remains there is a problem. I notified you once by forum and then a week later on fb and as shown you just put blame on me.

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Jan 18 '14
Oxwall Accessories
ok well being under the assumption this would work on 1.5.3 what are the chances I could get a refund

I will be on 1.5.3. for at least another 6 months or so

Oxwall Accessories
I would be happy to use the 1.5.3
Oxwall Accessories
ok I am going to still send it to our dev to look regardless. Its a feature everyone wants including myself so its not an issue to have a few heads look at it.  I would suggest an admin setting for 1.5.3 or 1.6 so both would have access to updates.  
Oxwall Accessories
ok I am going to still send it to our dev to look regardless. Its a feature everyone wants including myself so its not an issue to have a few heads look at it.  I would suggest an admin setting for 1.5.3 or 1.6 so both would have access to updates.  
ali
ali Jan 18 '14
hi

thanks for this plugin . i'm installed this plugin today but not work 

first problem : with comment system that after install this , all comment sections are disabled and hidden

second problem : i change the code in comment_user.js and cleared this code 

$('.ow_smallmargin,.ow_comment_textarea').live({ focus: function() { $('.ow_smallmargin,.ow_comment_textarea').triggeredAutocomplete({ hidden: '#hidden_inputbox', source: commentusernames, trigger: "@" }); } });

then comments work properly and user list in main post textarea are viewed in mention @ 

but after send post plugin not link @ to user profile and show this code : [@sajaddp]

post tags also not work and is plain text without link to tag

my oxwall version is 1.6 and disabled all plugins expect friends and newdfeed (for test in localhost)

also i test with jquery 1.10 but no any change 

please help for this 

live demo : http://micro-blogger.com/newsfeed/7716?ft=site

sorry for my poor english 

thanks

Allen Burtt
Allen Burtt Jan 19 '14
I have also had a problem with this plugin. When the user signs out of my site he or she is simply left with a blank page (completely). I know this is caused by the plugin in because before installing (and after uninstalling) the user is returned to the main page when signing out. Also experienced very slow page loading when installing plugin. In the end waste of money! Do not buy it.
ali
ali Jan 19 '14
@Paul Cuffe thank u . i change theme to default oxwall theme but not changed . 

but in change last comment_user.js file to thius and comment section @ and # is now working correctly 

$('.ow_comment_textarea').live({focus: function()           {           $('.ow_comment_textarea').triggeredAutocomplete({   hidden: '#hidden_inputbox',    source: commentusernames,   trigger: "@" });           }});

but in main post form not work yet . after post status not linked their

paul your plugin is javascript based that not good for site seo . if linking tags and mentions was in php then google calculate every tag link a seprate page and this increase site seo and visitors page view from google and when java in disabled 

ali
ali Jan 19 '14
@FoxTechs thanks . no this plugin isn't installed on my site . there is no any other jquery conflict also i disabled all plugins in localhost expect friend and newsfeed plugins but problem not resolved 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic