We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Theme Error[Solved] | Forum

Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jan 20 '14
I'm getting this error when in the photo section trying to click on a photo for enlargement. I'm using Facebook GO theme. When I switch back to default them everything works perfect.

Message: Undefined offset: 1 File: /home1/kriscorp/public_html/nivasocial.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line: 599
The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 4 '14
Attachments:
  error.PNG (116.25Kb)
  default theme.PNG (1550.65Kb)
Mark
Mark Feb 26 '14
I also received a similar error: ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php  Line:599

it was accompanied by two errors when i tried to update a theme.

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined offset: 1 File: /hol/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line: 599 

errors were:

OW Debug - Warning Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shbible/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php:227) File: /hol/ow_updates/index.php Line: 299 

OW Debug - Warning Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shbible/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php:227) File: /ho/public_html/ow_updates/index.php Line: 300

ross Team
ross Feb 27 '14
what themes you're using guys?
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Feb 27 '14
I solved mine. Another problem im having is the social share only comes up in 1.6 when guess can see the site. If set to registered users only can see site social share buttons go away..
ross Team
ross Feb 27 '14
Kris, one question per topic, please. Create another post with your issue. 
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Apr 30 '14

Quote from Kris I solved mine. Another problem im having is the social share only comes up in 1.6 when guess can see the site. If set to registered users only can see site social share buttons go away..

Be nice if you shared how it was you solved yours,,, knowing others are and will in the future enquirer on this issue..
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 24 '14

Quote from Kris Corp I solved mine. Another problem im having is the social share only comes up in 1.6 when guess can see the site. If set to registered users only can see site social share buttons go away..

Would still be nice if you had shared your solution!!

Others may run into this issue, O` per example ME
the idea of this help form is to ask questions, find answers to issues etc, BUT if those that have found a solution to there issue Don't post the solution what good is it to others needing a solution?

What theme am I using?:  Facebook Go - Responsive although this seems to Not matter as when switching to the Origin theme I get the very same OW Debug - Notice,, even after clearing cache...

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Oct 24 '14
ross Team
ross Oct 27 '14
Krunch, are debug and dev modes enabled at the same time?
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 27 '14
Yes as follows:

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', !false);
    define('OW_DEV_MODE', !false);
ross Team
ross Oct 27 '14
Disable dev mode and the notice should dissappear
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 28 '14
Yes this is how I got/Was able to know there may be an issue lol, I never keep debug 100% enabled.

My question was how to resolve this error/Notice...
The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Oct 28 '14
ross Team
ross Oct 29 '14
You should not keep debug and dev mode enabled at the same time. Just one at a time. 
The Forum post is edited by ross Oct 29 '14
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 29 '14
Still there is an issue as seen in the image attachment:
ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_servive.php
something is causing this..
ross Team
ross Oct 30 '14
Please PM me your admin details and FTP I'll take a look at the issue. 
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 30 '14

Quote from ross Please PM me your admin details and FTP I'll take a look at the issue. 

I did..
ross Team
ross Oct 30 '14
Krunch, I just enabled debug mode on your server for the domain you sent me. I don't see any notice error you were referring to. As I said you should not enable dev mode and debug mode at the same time and you won't have this error. 
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 30 '14
Thanks Ross