We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Javascript Errors[Solved] | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 31 '14
Hey Guys,

Can you please help me with this problem, See below or attached

The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 4 '14
Attachments:
  1_31_2014_3_56_09_PM.png (160.79Kb)
ross Team
ross Feb 3 '14
You trying to connect some custom JS code which conflicts with the default one. There are errors in your code, please update it. 
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 3 '14
Hi Ross,

What must i update, because i got this from Younetco of which i bought a plugin from them called social stream and ultimate news and they said i must fix the errors. So what must i fix ross ?
ross Team
ross Feb 3 '14
The issue with their code it's not compatible with the default software JS they need to fix the compatibility issue not us. 
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 4 '14
Thanks Ross, will let thwm know
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 27 '14
Hi Ross, Please see here i really need your help this is really frustrating me  : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/17071

These guys dont want to fix this issue.....its been more than 7/8 months now.
ross Team
ross Feb 27 '14
replied there
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
Webster, when I said, the problem with the JS code of some third-party plugin, I didn't mean that exactly the Younetco plugins caused that, some of your installed third-party plugins, which exactly I can't tell for sure. 

In this case I recommend you to deactivate plugins one by one to see which one causes that error. 

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 6 '14
ok thanks
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Mar 6 '14
Webster Molaudi,

The given screenshot might be caused by other 3rd party vendors modules, NOT YouNet Social Stream and Ultimate News.

For more information, you could check our demo page with default OxWall at http://oxwall.demo.younetco.com/

Regards,

YouNet