We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Themes that are for sale can be used for Skadate... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Jimmy
Jimmy Feb 16 '14
Hi Guys,

I realy like the themes you guys have here for sale, do any of you know how to have them working for on skadate ? what needs to be edited and so on...

( since i know the core is the same ... ) Thanks for letting me know.

Jimmy
Jimmy Feb 16 '14
I know i can find things on there but i just like the exp Google + theme ...  thanks

http://www.skadatecs.com/..._and_theme_structure

Alia Team
Alia Feb 18 '14
Jimmy, to test this out, download any free theme from our Store and try adding it to your Lite installation. Once added, check your front end. Most likely some components will be "designless", since they are specific for SkaDateLite only. 

This way you will be able see what needs to be added and may be talk to theme's designer to get a "Lite" edition of the same theme.

hammad
hammad Oct 10 '23
Advancements in agriculture benefit us all. Click here to find out how they impact our lives. compact tractors
GlassRepairsinTacoma
Now i'm enthusiastic any placed. It is actually great to see a lot of people verbalize from the character not forgetting capacity about in which essential matter location are often perfectly identified. 먹튀폴리스