We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Internal server error [Solved] | Forum

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Feb 24 '14

hi i go an error 500 this is the error 

OW Debug - Exception

File:/home/asasin/public_html/thestatusfeed.com/ow_core/route.php

Line:165

Trace:

#0 /home/asasin/public_html/thestatusfeed.com/ow_core/application.php(179): OW_Route->__construct('page_14217650', '', 'BASE_CTRL_Stati...', 'index', Array)

#1 /home/asasin/public_html/thestatusfeed.com/index.php(43): OW_Application->init()

#2 {main}

Type:InvalidArgumentException

The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 26 '14
ross Team
ross Feb 24 '14
Kieron, have you added some custom page before this error occur? Please provide more details what you did before this error appeared. 
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Feb 25 '14
Yeah I tried adding a custom page directing to the add photo page and this happened
ross Team
ross Feb 25 '14
can you please specify, what you indicated in each field while creating this page?
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Feb 25 '14
page name : Add photo

external UR: http://www.thestatusfeed.com/photo/upload

page title: Add photo

ross Team
ross Feb 25 '14
Go to your phpmyadmin and find ow_base_document table and see if the page you created 14217650 have URI if not edit it and paste photo/upload as a URI
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Feb 25 '14
i did this and the site is back up thankyou ross :) 
Saiju43
Saiju43 Feb 25 '14
Wow, its working now. I got the file and changed URI to test-page. thank you very much
ross Team
ross Feb 26 '14
Good to know, guys. I'm going to mark this post as Solved. 
Hiren Modi
Hiren Modi May 9 '15
Even I was having a same error, its working for me also thank you rosss...
The Forum post is edited by Hiren Modi May 9 '15
ross Team
ross May 11 '15
Glad the instructions helped to resolve the issue, Hiren. 
Lena B
Lena B Nov 29 '15

I was in the process as a few of the people in this form. I was managing pages trying to create a Frequently Ask Questions page

Page name FAQ

http://www.nfatuation.com

Page title   FAQ

when I received the Internal Error 500. I have located he debug and get the following:

I have tried using this solution and am not sure what to do once I located the construct page in Myphpadmin.  Do I click edit and type my what I am not sure

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: HTTP_REFERERFile:/home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_plugins/locale/bol/service.phpLine:121 OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: HTTP_REFERERFile:/home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_plugins/locale/bol/service.phpLine:123 OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Invalid route params provided!File:/home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_core/route.phpLine:166Trace:#0 /home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_core/application.php(181): OW_Route->__construct('page_82475011', '', 'BASE_CTRL_Stati...', 'index', Array) #1 /home/nfatuat1/public_html/index.php(54): OW_Application->init() #2 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

ross Team
ross Nov 29 '15
go to the ow_base_document and find the page you created, remember it's key (page_82475011) and delete it from ow_base_document, then go to ow_base_menu_item table find your page by key there and delete it from there as well. 

Then try again

Lena B
Lena B Dec 4 '15
Thank you, I will do that and let you know!
Lena B
Lena B Dec 4 '15

I deleted key page in both ow base document and ow base menu item table and not I get the following:

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: HTTP_REFERERFile:/home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_plugins/locale/bol/service.phpLine:121 OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: HTTP_REFERERFile:/home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_plugins/locale/bol/service.phpLine:123 OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: hostFile:/home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_core/request.phpLine:214 OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: hostFile:/home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_core/request.phpLine:214 OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: HTTP_REFERERFile:/home/nfatuat1/public_html/ow_plugins/locale/bol/service.phpLine:240Nfatuation - Find dates here! Under maintenance
I even tried doin an install via:  www.nfatuation.com/install get the same.  Any Ideas?
Thank you!

-->
ross Team
ross Dec 6 '15
The problem is in this plugin: ow_plugins/locale delete it please. Do you have access to the admin panel? 

If not, you need to delete the plugin from ow_plugins folder on the server and in database in ow_base_plugins table

ross Team
ross Dec 6 '15
You can sign-in to your website by going here: http://nfatuation.com/sign-in

Besides, I see that it is Skadate software, we do not provide assistance to Skadate clients, please send your request to Skadate support team