We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

parse error logging in | Forum

Michael Leader
Michael Oct 5 '10
When I log into the site I get a parse error but click on the menu item MAIN and all is fine.
This only seems to happen on my PC.
My work PC does not show this error.

I recently reinstalled the O/S on the PC and the problem has appeared since then. I use both firefox and IExplore.

Any ideas?
Den Team
Den Oct 6 '10
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Den Team
Den Oct 6 '10
What version of both browsers do you use?
Michael Leader
Michael Oct 9 '10
firefox 3.6.10 IE 8.0.7600.16385
As it happens I cannot create new users either. I get a message fillin the form properly even though I did.

This is a local error, the site works from other PCs. I am sure it is a security setting somewhere cos the machine is just built.
Den Team
Den Oct 11 '10
Maybe. Please, look thought your PC for such settings
Michael Leader
Michael Oct 11 '10
Oh i will. Just hoping u had an easy answer. It is definitely a prob with my PC...
Den Team
Den Oct 11 '10
Hmm... do you have a firebug installed on your Firefox? If yes, you can try to look what response browser receive when you try to sign in (Firebug->Net->Enable)?
Michael Leader
Michael Oct 14 '10
i couldnt see anything obvious but... once i logged into my site today after you kindly fixed the broken bits, for the fitrst time in a long time i didnt get a parse error.

TY

:o)
Den Team
Den Oct 18 '10
LOL it's fantastic :)
swaqny1
swaqny1 Apr 19 '18
افضل انواع حجر هاشمى ناعم يمكنكم من خلال شركة هاوس ستون من اكبر الشركات المتخصصة في مصر و التي توفر لكم افضل انواع حجر فرعونى ذو اشكال مميزة سارعوا الآن بالتواصل معهم .

swaqny1
swaqny1 Apr 19 '18
من خلال مركز صيانة ويرلبول ستحصل علي اعلي مستوي خدمة صيانة اجهزة كهربائية حيث يعتبر مركزنا الافضل علي مستوي جميع انحاء المحافظات سارعوا الآن بالحصول علي افضل خدمة بأوفر سعر .
swaqny1
swaqny1 Apr 19 '18
افضل مستوي خدمات تركيب مظلات سيارات احصل عليها الان بأوفر الأسعار حيث يعتبر شركة رواد التسوير من اهم و اكبر الشركات المتواجدة بالسعودية التي تقدم خدمات فريدة لراحة العملاء .
The Cyber Express
The Cyber Express Mar 6 '23
The Cyber Express is a cyber security news media company that focuses on providing the latest news and information about various topics in the field of cybersecurity. With an emphasis on breaking news and real-time updates, they aim to keep the public informed about the latest developments in cybersecurity. The topics they cover a range from the latest cyber-attacks and data breaches to the use of ransomware and hacking tools, as well as information about the latest cybersecurity tools and technologies. By providing in-depth coverage of the cybersecurity industry, The Cyber Express serves as a valuable resource for individuals and organizations interested in staying informed about the latest threats and trends in the world of cybersecurity.