We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwaller traffic | Forum

ben
ben Apr 13 '14
Big G had launch a big algorithm changes and I wonder if any of you get effect, traffic lost/increase. or anything?

Coz mine lose alot traffic and no sign or warning on my WMT. Or oxwall SEO getting worse?
ben
ben Apr 15 '14
My site from first page last year to page 25, this is nightmare. Glad to know this is not oxwall SEO
John
John Apr 15 '14
You really have to do a search from another computer that you don't normally use to get accurate results. Google also remembers your search patterns and ranks the pages accordingly. It also uses regions as part of the algorithm, so it will try to rank pages in your area higher. Google search is good, but word of mouth is better.
ben
ben Apr 16 '14
this is very complicated, if someone doenst like your site and build negatif link to your site then your site will losing position. It is easy now to get down your competitor. I had 2 website rank on page 1 for 2 years and then i get disaster backlink pointing to my site. Someone copying my homepage on their blog/site and link back to my site and my site ranking falling badly.

Google has made terrible algorithm, blind and doesnt know who is copying and who had original content and doesnt have respect at all to original content maker

here is some link about that http://www.seroundtable.com/...r-ranking-17150.html

the copy content rank higher that yours because google algorithm penalize your site. Funny google