We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Custom Css on profiles | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Erik
Erik May 2 '14
I'm wondering if there is a plugin or a modification that can allow users to have custom CSS on profiles like phpfox
bobbi
bobbi May 4 '14
i use css on my site, i have a css code that enables users to ad a background using image url, not the same as php fox but they can add any image, graphic etc they want as a background, my code works on origin theme

but if profiles could be customised like phpfox or ning that would be great addition to oxwall
The Forum post is edited by bobbi May 4 '14
bobby
bobby May 5 '14
sound like a plugin that used to be offered in the store (pimp my profile) or (custom profile)
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн May 9 '14

Quote from Erik I'm wondering if there is a plugin or a modification that can allow users to have custom CSS on profiles like phpfox

You can head over to /admin/user-profile and at the Drag'n'drop items drag and drop a Custom text/HTML widget, Name it something like Custom Css and w/In the Content (text/HTML) insert the following codes,,,

<style type="text/css">
~Custom Css codes will go here~
</style>

So providing your members are familiar with Css they will be able to do customize near any part of there profile..

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн May 9 '14
Erik
Erik May 12 '14
Will try this soon thankx
TimoViBritannia
TimoViBritannia May 18 '14
I have a plugin with that you can add a background to your profile
Erik
Erik May 23 '14
What's it called, and is free?
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Jun 6 '14

Quote from Erik What's it called, and is free?

Trust that the instructions I provided work best as this plugin Timo N is mentioning sucks...