We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem with Groups when this is activated - Attachments | Forum

Katie
Katie May 12 '14
Hi there,

I am loving this plugin and have been blissfully happy with it for the past week, until I found a problem in my groups. It turns out after some testing that the problem turns up when your plugin is activated.

The problem is that images and video posts are not "sticking" in the groups when posted there.

Ive just made a video of whats happening.

http://screencast.com/t/0zF8EcGbmFud

At first the video and image shows in the groups, but then when I go to another page and then go back to groups, they are gone. Only text seems to stick.
Also in the dashboard the image and video that was originally posted in groups, are shown, but dont have the link back to the group.

Thanks for your help in advance :P

Cheers
Katie
The Forum post is edited by Katie May 12 '14
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 13 '14
Hello,

That is the known issue. I have already fixed it in my dev version of the plugin. The update with this fix will be released soon. 

Thank you for the report.

Katie
Katie May 13 '14
Thats great, thanks :) Could you give me a rough idea about when the update might be ready? 1 week.. 1 month..more?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 13 '14
I am preparing a complete update of the plugin with some new features and Oxwall 1.6.1 support. So I can not release the plugin before the Oxwall 1.6.1 is released. Oxwall 1.6.1 is on testing stage right now. It should be released this month I suppose.
Katie
Katie May 14 '14
Sorry, Sergey would it possible to have the changed code/file instead of waiting for the full update?

That would really help me out if possible :)
Katie
Katie May 18 '14
Hey Sergey :)

Sorry to bother you, but would you mind letting me know what you think of my last message?

Cheers
Katie
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 19 '14
Hello,

Sorry for delayed answer. Really busy days. I am working on updating all my plugins for Oxwall 1.6.1.

Concerning your questions:

Unfortunately, It is not possible to copy the fix from my dev version of the plugin. There are a lot of changes I did and the code will not work on your version of the plugin. 

Oxwall 1.6.1 is about to ready. I will release the plugin update as soon as Oxwall 1.6.1 is released. 

But If you can wait, please PM me the FTP access I will fix the issue on your site as soon as I complete my current tasks.

20 Hours a Day
20 Hours a Day May 31 '14
When this is sorted out, I will buy.
20 Hours a Day
20 Hours a Day Jun 6 '14

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Hello,

Sorry for delayed answer. Really busy days. I am working on updating all my plugins for Oxwall 1.6.1.

Concerning your questions:

Unfortunately, It is not possible to copy the fix from my dev version of the plugin. There are a lot of changes I did and the code will not work on your version of the plugin. 

Oxwall 1.6.1 is about to ready. I will release the plugin update as soon as Oxwall 1.6.1 is released. 

But If you can wait, please PM me the FTP access I will fix the issue on your site as soon as I complete my current tasks.

Sergey,

You explained to Katie that you are making the necessary changes to fix this issue and have it ready for 1.6.1.  Can you explain if these changes will fix the current group known issue with 1.6 or are users going to be forced to update to 1.6.1 right away?  The reason I ask; is my site is setup just the way I like it right now, and I never update to a new Oxwall version until I see all the bugs have been addressed for my plugins to work properly.

I am hoping that you will offer an update to resolve this issue with 1.6 users?
The Forum post is edited by 20 Hours a Day Jun 6 '14
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 9 '14
I've released update with the issue fixed:

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/8581?page=1#post-95624

BD
BD May 23 '18
Olá, consigo fazer upload de vídeos direto sem links ou embed?

The Forum post is edited by BD May 23 '18
Pat
Pat Nov 2 '19
PLugin erreur no working 
You do not have permission to reply this topic