We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Big update coming - catalog | Forum

Alexandr Makarov
Alexandr Makarov Jun 17 '14
Soon I'm going to release new version of catalog, which supports multiple plugin instances. So you can have unlimited number of catalogs on your site each with different settings, fields, layout etc.

It is a really big update and it required a lot of code updates, so I really need beta testers. If you already purchased catalog plugin and want to help me test new version, PM me now :)

pit
pit Jul 29 '14
I expect to solve a problem with the geopositioning... from now never rules in my website

If you need a beta testers, i have one installation on my localhost to make experiments.

The Forum post is edited by pit Jul 29 '14
Omari
Omari Aug 9 '14
i'm going to purchase this

so ill help u out

Greg Palmer
Greg Palmer Sep 5 '14
Hi Alexandr - I need  the new version of catalog, which supports multiple plugin instances so I can have a number of different catalogs on my site. Is the new version ready or should I purchase current version. I am using 1.7.1. I would be happy to assist the beta testing. 
Alexandr Makarov
Alexandr Makarov Sep 5 '14
you can purchase current version, it will be updated for free
Greg Palmer
Greg Palmer Sep 9 '14
It's been almost 3 months since you decided to do the update. I could use classified script but like yours more. I need to have my site running soon. Please let us know a timeframe, sorry  I know it is a lot of code. Thanks.
Alexandr Makarov
Alexandr Makarov Sep 9 '14
Its ready, but im still working on the update script. the problem is that new version uses a different database table structure. And i need prepare megration that will run smoothly for all users that already use catalog on their site.

If you already own catalog, have some data in it and would liek to be a beta tester, send me a private message :)

You do not have permission to reply this topic