We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can this be used to create an Intranet or Client Portal? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Joseph
Joseph Jun 20 '14
Can this be used to create an Intranet or Client Portal?

I'd like to create a closed site that is one which is only available to my employees and clients where we can share files, have discussions and work together. 

Would Owall work well for this purpose? 

Second question is what software is used to do this discussion board?

Thank you,

Joseph

bobbi
bobbi Jun 20 '14
yes you can do that, admin - global privacy

the forum here/ discussion board is oxwall
Joseph
Joseph Jun 20 '14
Thank you Bobbi.

I like the discussion board too! Wondering if it has plugin mods for it?
I'd like to have features like sub forums, sig files, karma/participation points etc but it looks good.

Are you a programmer? 
How are you using this software?

Thanks again!

Joe

bobbi
bobbi Jun 20 '14
no i am not a programmer just a member with a oxwall website :) i have a pet social network a bit like facebook for your pet
Joseph
Joseph Jun 21 '14
Ahhh cool. And how do you get the goldfish to use the keyboard to log in? 
Joseph
Joseph Jun 21 '14
Are you familiar with Buddypress? How is Oxwall better? Thanks
ross Team
ross Jun 22 '14
Joseph, please do not duplicate your posts

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/20552

It is up to you. As we do not know which features those pieces of software have, you can compare them by testing only. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 22 '14
Robert
Robert Mar 22 '17
Buddypress and bbpress are great but unless you are really top notch programer designer can be very bland. I love Oxwall

herryjoseph
herryjoseph Jan 4
Understanding Dollar Tree's Employee Portal: In-Depth User Manual serves as a comprehensive guidebook, offering an extensive exploration of Dollar Tree's internal portal. This manual delivers a detailed overview, guiding users through the intricacies of the employee portal. From initial login procedures to accessing pay stubs, managing work schedules, exploring benefits, and more, this guide ensures a thorough comprehension of the portal's functionalities. It empowers users with insights to navigate through features effortlessly, optimizing their experience within the portal. dollar tree compass mobile simplifies employee access, offering a user-friendly interface to navigate the company's internal resources efficiently. Whether introducing basic steps or elaborating on advanced functions, this manual acts as an invaluable resource, facilitating employees in mastering Dollar Tree's Employee Portal for enhanced productivity and proficient access to crucial information.