We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.7 /e500.php the requested url was not found | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 9 '14
i have tryed 20 times to update to 1.7 

using admin update and manual update 

i have tryed deactivate all plugins
and switching to origin them 

no matter what i do i get this error

debug shows no problems

the only thing i can think of trying is full install into a test datbass then redirect back to original databass 
ross Team
ross Jul 9 '14
Tammy, please PM me your admin details and FTP access details, also please deactivate all third-party plugins and do the backup beforehand, I'll try to assist you with that. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 9 '14
i am restore the whole thing from whm 

because i tryed uninstall all plugins and themes  and anything else i could think of and still got that error on try update

once restore is done )so i get all my content back)il try a full install into a test databass and then point back to original  

ross Team
ross Jul 9 '14
Ok, let me know if you need my assistance. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 9 '14
is ok ross if that does not work il restore back again and wait for 1.71 when bugs are ironed out by the way this forum is growing with problems i might just give up now and wait 
with the amount of users i have  and the sql request getting to high i dont need more from the chat mod in 1.7  or il have to double my server from 6 cpu and 8 gb ram to 12 cpu and 16 gb ram to run the dam thing 
ross Team
ross Jul 9 '14
Yes, we asked our several members on different kind of hosting plans to provide us with their server access details, so we could check the issue closer. I believe it will be resolved asap. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 9 '14
i have another sort of test site that has the same errors if u need to look at the problems 

on a site that does not matter it being down 
The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Jul 9 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 9 '14
Sure, pm me admin and Cpanel access details. 
C
C Jul 9 '14
I am having the same issues. I am at least able to get to the admin panel by going to mysitename.com/ow_updates/ and choosing admin panel.

ross Team
ross Jul 9 '14
Guys, please deactivate all third-party plugins first, switch to the default theme, do the back-up of your website and try again. 
Davy M
Davy M Jul 10 '14
Same problem here..

Everything was working actually. But after 10 minutes got the same error (only thing I did in these 10 minutes was change something in the theme css.

Any update on this error?

Davy M
Davy M Jul 10 '14
How do I disable the plugins? (I can't revert back to the old version)
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 10 '14
you can disable plugins in phpmyadmin  look for base_pluging table active change to 0 to disable that plugin
The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Jul 10 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 11 '14
Davy, please enable debug mode and copy the actual errors here, so we could assist you. 
Davy M
Davy M Jul 11 '14
And how do I enable debug mode? I can't access admin panel.
Pete
Pete Jul 11 '14

Are you sure that you or typing the correct address for your admin ,has many people get this wrong ?You can do this by ftp to your server and accessing the php file .go to ow_includes/config.php edit config.php  look at bottom of the php file for code debug mode and change to true ,then in browser put your website address in and then you well see error message ,once done change cf back to false.

The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 11 '14
Davy M
Davy M Jul 11 '14
Okay, I found how to enable debug mode. The problem was with GPhotoviewer.

But my 'Photos" page doesn't work (ps, my site link is: lolcosplay.net)

All my debug errors:

http://prntscr.com/41ib4z

Regards,

Davy

Pete
Pete Jul 11 '14

OW Debug - Warning

Message:chmod(): No such file or directoryFile:/home/davym123/public_html/lolcosplay.net/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.phpLine:

You need to chmod the folder/file on your server to change permissions   ,has it looks like you have the wrong setting

The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 11 '14
Davy M
Davy M Jul 11 '14
What is chomod? Permissions?

And which folder?

ross Team
ross Jul 11 '14
ow_logs folder should be 777 and you will need to disable GPhotoviewer and see if the photo page works, by the way have you updated all default plugins?
Pages: 1 2 »