We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug... - Compose message | Forum

Hybrid
Hybrid Jul 10 '14
When I try to send a message to someone, it doesn't allow me to input who I want to send the message too.

I click on the "messages" button, then click "send message" - a box on the bottom opens up where I can input the "Subject" and the "Body", but there is no place to input who I send the message "To"...so literally speaking, we can't send messages...

The image below is what I'm seeing and even if I input a subject and body, it still will not allow me to send the message because I do not have the "To" filled out of who I want to send a message too.  And it won't even let me click in that field...

Same goes for if I hover over a members name, and the user hint appears - I click on "Send Message" button on the user hint - the box opens up at bottom, the name IS inputed but is off...image4 shows this one.

Please fix asap!

Attachments:
  Image2.png (372.71Kb)
  Image4.png (365.4Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 11 '14
Hello,

You are using custom theme. It might be a theme issue. Could you send me your site url. I will test it on your site.

You do not have permission to reply this topic