We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i have this problem[Solved] | Forum

Gofio
Gofio Jul 12 '14

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.

Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='File:/home/gofioboo/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/gofioboo/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/gofioboo/public_html/ow_core/database.php(498): OW_Database->execute(' SELECT DISTINC...', Array) #2 /home/gofioboo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/question_dao.php(314): OW_Database->queryForList(' SELECT DISTINC...', Array) #3 /home/gofioboo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/question_service.php(617): BOL_QuestionDao->findRequiredQuestionsForAccountType('290365aadde35a9...') #4 /home/gofioboo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/question_service.php(2232): BOL_QuestionService->findRequiredQuestionsForAccountType('290365aadde35a9...') #5 /home/gofioboo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/event_handler.php(235): BOL_QuestionService->getEmptyRequiredQuestionsList(1) #6 [internal function]: BASE_CLASS_EventHandler->onPluginsInitCheckUserStatus(Object(OW_Event)) #7 /home/gofioboo/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(197): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #8 /home/gofioboo/public_html/index.php(63): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #9 {main}

The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 24 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 13 '14
you need to locate a table which has different collation rather than utf8_general_ci, open it, then click on the Structure, you will see the third row for that table named Collation you will need to change it. Click on each row Change button and choose the utf8_general_ci collation in the drop down menu then save. 
Drake
Drake Jul 16 '14
Oh hey ross should I turn debug mode off now?

And I have sent the PDO exception My SQL has gone away error to HFW for review

The Forum post is edited by Drake Jul 16 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
Keep it on for now, until the error is fixed by HFW
TST
TST Jul 22 '14
Same error but I don't understand how to fix it. Sorry, english isn't my first language. Can somebody explain it again? Like you would explain it to your grandma... lol

BTW, it was working just fine until I changed the salt hash value to match my old database. Now it keeps giving me error 1267 even tho I changed it back.

Thanks in advance!

ross Team
ross Jul 22 '14
I'm sorry, but I can't provide instructions more clearly. 
TST
TST Jul 24 '14
Thanks anyway, I figured it out.
ross Team
ross Jul 24 '14
Great!