We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Integrating a twitter-style text field | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Santiago
Santiago Oct 12 '11
As the title says, I want to integrate a twitter-style text field on the dashboard & newsfeed, Is possible?

or is the file containing the text field to edit

Thanks
The Forum post is edited by Santiago Oct 12 '11
Max
Max Oct 12 '11
Hi
What is the functionality of this text field ?
Santiago
Santiago Oct 13 '11
I want the newsfeed to appear somewhat similar to what happens when you publish something on twitter
Attachments:
  Sin título-2.png (74.19Kb)
Den Team
Den Oct 13 '11

Quote from Santiago I want the newsfeed to appear somewhat similar to what happens when you publish something on twitter
Didn't get your point. Would you post more details?
Santiago
Santiago Oct 14 '11
Sorry if I expressed very wrong, i not speak English

I want that when publishing something in the text field displays a character counter. as in twitter

Got it?
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 14 '11
You would have to hack the newsfeed to restrict them to X characters & do some JS to show character count as they type.
Santiago
Santiago Oct 15 '11
Where I can find the file to edit?
Den Team
Den Oct 16 '11
It's impossible to list such changes here. You need to modify it by yourself or hire third party developer.
BenSuite
BenSuite Aug 22 '22
The best way to stay on firs position in rank is to post regularly. And The best solution - is to buy good social media accounts. Offer different content options, add other content to alternate posts to keep users interested. 
You can also use interesting idea for creating an effective social media marketing strategy and i advise locking attention to this site .
Roger Mitchell
Roger Mitchell Oct 20 '22
Buy all pva accounts from accbuysell.com Get USA phone number verified  accounts PVA instantly delivered within 24 Hours replacement guaranty Logins and Passwords High Quality Guaranteed Phone Verified Accounts.. buy gmail accounts