We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can I use sign_in.html, forgot_password.html instead of blank.html? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Vasilis
Vasilis Aug 16 '14
Hi,

I started creating my own theme and was trying to change the login screen. The theme I used as a base to begin from, did not have a blank.html page but I eventually figured out that Oxwall was using the blank.html from Origin when it didn't find it in the theme so I added my own copy and thats ok. But I guess blank.html is used in more than one pages. For example, sign in and forgot password. How can you change the template used for each page? I am guessing that it will have something to do with the routing mechanism but I can't find exactly how it works. I tried the documentation but with no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks

ross Team
ross Aug 17 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Henry bounse
Henry bounse May 31 '23
Start off by pushing with your back foot to gain momentum. Once you're moving, practice turning by leaning your body in the direction you want to go. Remember to keep your weight on your front foot during turns to maintain control https://howtoridealongboard.com/
Henry bounse
Henry bounse Jun 17 '23
Toilet seats may seem like a trivial subject, but they are an essential part of our daily routines. One aspect that has caught my attention is the growing popularity of smart toilet seats Use this website click to read more find more info see it here Homepage.
ZAZAZA
ZAZAZA Jul 10 '23
Good day very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to find a lot of useful information right here in the put up, we want develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .6.7 powerstroke muffler delete