We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Mobile Apps built to your liking! | Forum

Peatech LLC
Peatech LLC Aug 18 '14
Our developer team here at EWT Global Solutions/FoxTechs has grown, and for the occasion we're now offering a new Oxwall-related service; Custom Oxwall mobile applications!

If you don't want to go for freelancers or use plugins, then hire us and our team of designers/developers to build a mobile app customized to fit your Oxwall-powered website.

You can view our plans/prices here: http://www.ewtnet.us/oxwall-mobile-apps/

Thanks!

TimoViBritannia
TimoViBritannia Aug 19 '14
Why should i buy this for so much money? when i get an app on the oxwall app store for 49 Dollars? http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/939
Peatech LLC
Peatech LLC Aug 19 '14

Quote from Timo N. Why should i buy this for so much money? when i get an app on the oxwall app store for 49 Dollars? http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/939
If you want to purchase a plugin, that is up to you. We are aware of the store item, however this is custom work per custom to make an app to fit the needs of their website, not one app for all of Oxwall.
Curtis
Curtis Aug 22 '14
Would you be able to create a Windows and/or Windows Phone app?
Peatech LLC
Peatech LLC Aug 22 '14

Quote from Curtis Parfitt-Ford Would you be able to create a Windows and/or Windows Phone app?
At this time, no. As our developer team expands though, we will be able to offer a solution for Windows Phone Applications. At this moment, we only offer custom apps to be for both Android and iOS systems.
crb
crb Aug 22 '14
Embrace the open source thought. Show your skill set in a good app for the community share to all and get marketing for yourself.
The Forum post is edited by crb Aug 22 '14
Peatech LLC
Peatech LLC Aug 22 '14
Got salaries to pay unfortunately crb,

We do plan on some free open things for the Oxwall community, but a mobile smart app isn't on that list.

Loren
Loren Dec 4 '14
Our company provides the same services :) But we specialize in ipad apps design and development. So if you need partners, we are here :)
Kelvin
Kelvin Dec 4 '14
just make plugin or mobile theme on store. Do not charge like $15,000 for a similar mobile theme like others.
David
David Dec 4 '14
Error establishing a database connection )))
Jason
Jason May 13 '15
Link is down.. What happened? Is this service no longer available?
Must have been a fly by night operation.
Myles Burt
Myles Burt Aug 26 '15
Page no found error I am also mobile app developer i can help you to build same mobile app.
Chelsie Barns
Chelsie Barns Dec 23 '19

Quote from Myles Burt Page no found error I am also mobile app developer i can help you to build same mobile app.
No, you are David Beckham
Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans Oct 18 '22
Quote from Jason Link is down.. What happened? Is this service no longer available?
Must have been a fly by night operation.
Hello everyone:) As far as I know, there is one a cool agency that specializes on app development for startups. I hope it helps someone:)
Nile Gamb
Nile Gamb Dec 5 '22

I work in the health sector and we have collaborated with  

Altoroslabs. Company builds mobile apps that make a difference and provide seamless user experience across all devices. They offer native and cross-platform mobile development services for various industries, including FinTech, healthcare, e-commerce, banking, real estate, public sector, etc.I hope it will be useful:)

Pratik
Pratik Feb 10 '23
I have checked the website but not found the best details there that I am looking for.

I hope the businesses who are looking for custom applications might got their solutions with you.

In case you need to explore more and consult an experienced custom application development company who has already completed more than 4200 projects for global clients, you can connect with me.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson Mar 12 '23
I recommend you to download and install this yo whatsapp which has amazing features and functions.
Tom mike
Tom mike May 6 '23
Our website is the ultimate destination for tire enthusiasts who want the best quality and performance for their vehicles. We carry a wide range of all-terrain tires from the top brands in the industry. bestallterraintires
James Bond
James Bond Jun 3 '23
I want to build a communication app like ogwhatsapp with amazing features. 
excellentwebworld
excellentwebworld Jul 5 '23
We are known as a digital solutions provider with a highly educated team of developers in the latest technologies like WordPress, PHP, AngularJS, Flutter, React JS, Laravel, Drupal, etc...

mobile apps built for more details visit at  : https://www.excellentwebworld.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 »