We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Conflict With OxArt Advanced SEO - User Hint | Forum

Rob R
Rob R Aug 25 '14
I really like this plugin and adds a very polished touch.  But it completely stops working once OxArt Advanced SEO is activated.  Any advice greatly appreciated.  A mirrored thread has been posted on the OxArt Advanced SEO forum.
Jozef
Jozef Oct 12 '14
I have same issues.... Please some solution???
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 12 '14
Hello,

I will contact SEO developer by the issue. We will try to resolve the conflict. 

Thank you for the report.

Rob R
Rob R Oct 13 '14
Sorry Sergey, I actually just posted in the User Hint plugin forum - these plugins work fine now at least for me.  I forget which but an update for one of these plugins fixed this.  I'm on 1.7.1.
Abbey
Abbey Oct 13 '14
I'm having issues with buttons not working and not being able to change order of buttons
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 13 '14
Abbey,

Could you PM me your site url and Admin panel access details. I need test the issue.

Kenneth
Kenneth Dec 15 '14
I checked out the bug where I was not getting the hints, It was Advanced SEO. Once deactivated it worked.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 15 '14
Hello Kenneth,

Did you edit user urls via 0xArt Advanced SEO? It might cause the problem.

Kenneth
Kenneth Dec 22 '14

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Hello Kenneth,

Did you edit user urls via 0xArt Advanced SEO? It might cause the problem.

Well currently, The main issue is it does not seem to work for events and groups, However users works.

If you want to take a peek because I know SEO auto changes your group url names etc so you can take a peek to see if that was the conflicting problem.

You do not have permission to reply this topic