We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Create custom login with registration page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Nicola Paganotti
Nicola Paganotti Oct 27 '11
Good Morning, 
I would know if it is possible customize a theme for have a main page to provide login and registration at user.
I have seen that if I want to change the structure of pages I must modify the views of ow_system_plugins/base for create for example a page with login form and registration form together in the same page. 
Is there other alternative to create this custom login and registration page without modify the views of ow_system_plugins/base?
thank you so much,
Nicola
The Forum post is edited by Nicola Paganotti Oct 27 '11
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 27 '11
Login is always at the top on most themes.
Nicola Paganotti
Nicola Paganotti Oct 28 '11
I want to modify a main page for have form login and registration form in same page. Also I want add some custom js  and css file in section <head> </head> but with theme is not possible modify <head> section.
How can I do this?  

Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 28 '11
If you want to add css jsut edit the base.css file under /ow_themes/yourtheme/base.css

As for custom JS im still waiting on that answer too, i want to replace my local JS files with googles so save bandwidth and speed.
Nicola Paganotti
Nicola Paganotti Oct 29 '11
Where is html <head></head> section? in which file? 
The Forum post is edited by Nicola Paganotti Oct 29 '11
Colette
Colette Oct 29 '13

I found it using a program suggeted in this post http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/13999
The <head></head> seems to be located here;

ow_themes/origin/master_pages/html_document.html

Looks like new themes are actually child themes of 'Origin'.

The Forum post is edited by Colette Oct 29 '13
Colette
Colette Oct 29 '13
Just realised the original post was started in 2011.. my bad!