We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how do i solve this problem | Forum

Chris
Chris Nov 5 '11
this is what my main page looks like

Keelan Leader
Keelan Nov 5 '11
Version?
Den Team
Den Nov 6 '11
Seems you have missed some php files in oxwall installation. Try to update to the latest version.
Den Team
Den Nov 6 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Vene Eehers
Vene Eehers Nov 19 '22
Bug reports and troubleshooting are two areas that often pose a challenge to web development https://uk.eliteassignmenthelp.com/do-my-assignments teams. However, when you're able to implement the right solutions, this can go a long way in improving your site's performance and reliability.
mrbob0310
mrbob0310 Nov 25 '22
Bug reports and investigating are two regions that frequently represent a test to web improvement tiktok cheap panel,spotify. Notwithstanding, when you're ready to carry out the right arrangements, this can go quite far in working on your site's exhibition and dependability.
chicago
chicago Nov 30 '22
I would like to express my gratitude to you for sharing this excellent post. I have to say that I am very impressed with your post because the information provided is both comprehensive and simple to grasp. Your subsequent post will receive a lot of attention from me. nytimes crossword