We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Delete Thumbs.db files from your plugins | Forum

dave Leader
dave Sep 20 '14
Devs please remember that when you are developing plugins on your home PC, windows will create a Thumbs.db file in the images or theme dir of your plugin. 

Please remember to filter those our either via filezilla options or via zip options. 

Users if you find a Thumbs.db in your plugin images folder on the server just delete it, its a windows file and has no business on the server. 

Thanks. 

Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 28 '23
For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. Kissimmee Wildlife Removal
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 2 '23
It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. Orlando Wildlife Removal
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 2 '23
This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: Wildlife Removal Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 7 '23
There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Virtual CPA Services
anna
anna Nov 7 '23
Although I'm sure you'll require the knowledge from the aforementioned post, you should still learn more about the word wipe game genre as it's so popular right now.