We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

User Credits | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Michael
Michael Oct 5 '14
I have the following plugins which cost users credits to use:

Contact Me
Hot List
Shout Box

If the user doesnt have enough credits (0) there still added to the contact me section and hot list, the hot list costs 50 credits and the contact me costs 20. So these plugins are ignoring the credits?

The shout box does take credits away from a user when they post a message so that works.

Has anyone got the same problem?
JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Oct 5 '14
I think it may deal with an error in the Credits plugin. I've tested the recent version, and have found it to be a bit buggy and it's privacy permissions are messed up in one obvious area: a regular user can grant any amount of credits to another user, if they're a moderator or not. I believe it might be related to the same problem the newsfeed system is having since 1.7 with figuring out who owns what and therefor who can do what to a piece of content.
Michael
Michael Oct 5 '14
I hope its not the user credits plugin as the developer is charging $99 for it :(
ross Team
ross Oct 5 '14
Michael, you need to contact user credits plugin developer directly to resolve you issue.