We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Want to make changes to your Oxwall? | Forum

JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Oct 6 '14
Get our cheap Oxwall support pack here! http://www.ewtnet.us/...all-support-package/

Subscribing to this 60-day plan allows you to have our team of developers and support give you customizations, custom plugins/themes, migration, updates/installs, SEO services, and more!

Order now! Mention to us that you purchased through this topic and have your next 60-day cycle payment cost only $175.50!
http://www.ewtnet.us/...all-support-package/

Your Friends,
FoxTechs & EWT Global Solutions.
Jake Jaccard
Jake Jaccard Oct 10 '14
This probably isn't the right Venue for this question, but not many topics involve "Theme" and none involve info on this:ADMIN DASHBOARD THEMES

I can find no place (somewhat challenged), where one can either get another theme and change it like you can with the main Theme or no editing area. Why is that? For those who are vision impaired like myself, the bright background (usually white), is very hard on the eyes.

I don't even see any Admin Themes offered in the Store. So what to do? Must I go and try to find the css file for this theme and change it myself? you have designed OXWALL so well and so easy to edit in most cases, but this one needs to be address, and someone there should create more than one theme for Admin area; as well as more darker themes that one can check out. 

Thanks!

Jake Jaccard

Soundchum web solution
it will be a theme in the store soon with unique admin panel design

if you want your own admin panel design for cheap price pm me

Day Line Designing 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Oct 22 '14
I am not trying to be rude at all here Jake but you adertise your business under misleading topics all the time. Oxwall has provided a page called Premuim support on the website so that everyone already knows this. Please in the nicest way possibble stop spaming.