We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OW Debug - Exception | Forum

Talk The Trade
Talk The Trade Nov 20 '11
Hi guys, I hope someone can help me out here, i've just installed oxwall on made some adjustments to the theme design, i tried to change dev_mode to false so my changes would be seen.
When i log back to the main site im getting this error message:

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'mikebubz_oxwa999'@'localhost' (using password: YES)File:/home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:188Trace:#0 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_core/database.php(218): OW_Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(113): OW_Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(47): OW::getDbo() #3 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(66): OW_BaseDao->__construct() #4 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(55): BOL_ConfigDao->__construct() #5 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(63): BOL_ConfigDao::getInstance() #6 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(52): BOL_ConfigService->__construct() #7 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_core/config.php(48): BOL_ConfigService::getInstance() #8 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_core/config.php(68): OW_Config->__construct() #9 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(60): OW_Config::getInstance() #10 /home/mikebubz/public_html/ow_core/application.php(105): OW::getConfig() #11 /home/mikebubz/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #12 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

what have I done wrong? any ideas or suggestions would be very grateful

site url is www.talkthetrade.com
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 20 '11
It seems that user mikebubz_oxwa999 at your database doesn't have enough permissions to work with the database. Make sure that all permissions are set for that user.